Morgan's will surprises me yet here I am running away from my feelings.

She doesn't notice Sophie in the room as she walks to the sweatpants hanging from the racks she moves them like a robot working counting them writing on her own sheet of paper. They're for the girls when we break them out in two days.

The brown haired beauty watches her,concern fills her eyes and she moves stepping in place with Morgan who doesn't stop and counts the sweatpants before the paper is snatched from her and she blinks as if coming from a trance turning to Sophie and a tired smile makes its way on her face.

"You're overworking yourself" is all Sophie says and Morgan shakes her head, something she tends to do when she's lying she doesn't talk,just uses gestures instead. Sophie raises a brow at her and her shoulders slump even more.

"Not now, okay?" Morgan resigns letting the other girl hold her in her arms. "You know you can talk to me right?" A faint smile ghosts itself on Morgan's lips as she nods "yes".

Caressing her hair softly Sophie guides them to a wall sinking softly to the slightly dusty ground she doesn't let go of Morgan who starts nodding off slightly and I smile at the sight.

"Do you think she'll come to us?" Sophie whispers breaking the comfortable silence and Morgan nods "give her time baby,she's just confused"

"We both know I'm shitty at that, literally the most impatient person alive" Sophie grumbles making Morgan laugh lowly "oh I know" she mumbles hiding her face into Sophie's neck "now be a good girl and let me sleep" slight pink covers Sophie's cheeks before she rolls her eyes "if she doesn't come sooner I'm gonna tie her up until she accepts this threesome relationship" she grumbles to herself and blushes even furiously when Morgan says something along the lines of "kinky brat" to her as she snores away and I chuckle, she's not wrong.

Watching them both on that floor made me comfortable as I sank leaning to the mirror watching them smiling,I was attracted to both women for different reasons but they both ride home,I wasn't repulsed at the thought of sharing them I was more of turned on. Very turned on.

Whatever I was feeling couldn't wait anymore,I mean the world has gone to shit what was I waiting for?

Aliens? Nah,I wanna be far away from here when they do come asking for the leaders only to become stronger smarter zombies. As if the current ones aren't enough. Tuh.

★♪★

My hands wrap around Morgan's body as she sleeps on the bed light snores tearing from her lips, Aerith had to give her little dose just to knock her out for a few hours when she herself saw her sister was actually overworking herself.

"I won't run away again,I promise" I whisper laying my head on her shoulder and I feel her arm wrap around me and I smile faintly,the circles under her eyes are almost gone, kissing her nose gently I close my eyes to the sound of her beating heart.

Sophie and Milan left like two hours ago to find a place to hide Graves,incase we need to make an escape,Morgan had made it clear no matter how many friends we're going to loose over an attack or anything after tommorow, all nine of us are to head to Graves destination and not play hero.

She swore that our lives are more important to her than anyone we are to help. Le Familia,was what she said smiling at us,she also made us swear we weren't leaving any of us behind for whatever reason.

Aerith and the rest are downstairs with Terra and the rest helping around, Ronin is sleeping with Claudia since they had fun reading storybooks all morning. My eyes close at that waiting for her to wake up. The door opens and I raise my head slowly seeing the familiar honey hair,i stare at Sophie who yawns as she strips her jacket off dropping it on the couch at the end of the bed.