Mixed with Magic (Harry Potter's Twin Sister {AU} fan-fiction)

Imagine a world were Lily and James Potter weren't just Harry's parents.....Imagine a world where not only Harry was born but his twin sister Skylar Lillian Grace Potter was born too.In this Alternate world Lily wasn't a muggleborn in fact she was a halfblood of a different kind.

Lily was half witch half vampire.In this world Harry and Skylar's parents weren't Gryfindor neither was Padfoot, Moony,or Dumbledore. In fact they were the opposite.They were all Slythern.In this world Lily and James Potter didn't die.No, they were kidnapped.By the one true evil.Voldemort's wife......Nervada

The Potter twins,being nothing more than baby's were sent to their aunt and uncle's home for the time being,or so was planned.But no, after not even 3 years The Dursley's wanted nothing to do with the potters so instead of taking in their 'dear' niece and nephew they did the exact opposite.Trying so very hard to get as far away from the 'remaining' potters,The Dursley's gave the twins a one-way ticket to an orphanage in the U.S!! Their only excuse?? "We didn't want little dudleykins getting any bad examples from those vicious Potter twins!!".

For the next, couple of years growing up in the orphanage in L.A California, the twins some how managed to keep their british accents while making a rather convincing american accent as well.The twins were 6 before the orphanage's head caretakers Mr. and Mrs.Kings made them to work for the orphanage.

Harry was forced into selling drugs,weapons and street fighting for money along side his sister.While Sky was forced into stealing weapons,pickpocketing and street fighting.

On weekends though or when ever they could the Potter twins went to work at a local diner or go play music in front of some of the most popular areas in L.A,were they could gather enough money for themselves and their needs.

As the years pass the twins are put in charge of the fresher orphans and other kids.One of which was Hermione Granger,a Independent,Smart,Caring,but Broken girl who lost her parents at the age of 7,by an unknown cause.The Police report said they died from natural causes but we all know thats not what happened.

The twins got close to Mione' and formed a friendship tough enough to withhold the orphanage's lifestyle over the next three years.

(In this world all deatheaters are gryfindors and the whole Weasley family minus Fred and Goerge,are hufflepuffs.Snape is still head of slytherin or more like King of slytherin.And Minerva.... Well she's a finder now too......)

~o~o~

Lets start the story now shall we??(The twins are ten turning eleven,While Hermione had already turned 11 on September the year before){To explain why Hermione's older:Harry and Sky were born on 31 July 1980.Ron was born on 1 March 1980.Hermione was born on 19 September 1979.}

The date at the time right now is three days before the twins' birthday.

Skyler's POV:

"HARRY, 'MIONE RUN!!!!!" I shouted as the alarms went of in the house we were currently looting.

I quickly but swiftly grabbed the bag full of items I had managed to grab before the alarm sounded,and sprinted out of the house with Harry and 'Mione close at my heels.

I could hear the sirens sounding of head of us by the corners of the street,so I u-turned into a pair of bushes of to the side with Harry and Hermione right behind me.

We had just made it to the bushs just in time for the cop cars to come rolling around the corner heading towards the house we had just gotten out of.I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw that Hermione had a worried expression on her face "What do we do now??" she asked.

I looked around and saw a fence across the street,leading towards some park full of kids our age and under running around.I nodded towards the fence and made a run for it.Harry seemed to understand what I was implying and ran after me.