NOT AN UPDATE

Not an update

They y'all ! Sorry that i havent been updating but ive been stuck with a few details in the next chapter. Thats almost done by the way!

I have a few chapters pre made but none are completely finish as of yet.

sorry about the bad news y'all.

But on to so good news.

I've written a new Harry Potter Fan fiction that im sure you like better than this one. And No there are no vampires invovled with the main characters. Yet...

Anyway the book is called "The Potters" and basically follows most of the books but with way more adventures and dramas.

Here let me give you the description so you can decide on your own if you want to read it. It all depends on how many people i see vote and comment on the first chapter on if i update the second one that is already finished.

Im starting the third chapter as we speak so please check the story out.

《Description below:》

The children who lived. The three potters who survived the killing curse. Eliza Lillian Potter. Noah Severa Potter. Harry James Potter.

Eliza and Noah are the famous Potter twins. The Older sisters of Harry Potter by two years. Both rebellious, cunning, brave and smart, both protective and caring for their younger brother, both talented in art and magic. This is the story of how the Potter kids find out who they really are, while struggling to live with their only family left the Dursley's. Not to mention going to their first year of hogwarts together. The twins find themselves not only freshly sorted with their brother but thrown into their third year with another set of twins as personal tutors along with a few helping hands of teachers. Read along to find out how the Potter Trio survive mysteries, find friendships in the most unlikely of places and maybe a little bit of ..... dare I say it..... love?