15

OMG TYSM FOR 5k WHATTT OKAY ILY GUYS SO MUCH

anyways sorry for not updating, enjoy :)

_ _ _ _ _

After getting that text from Lina I was a lot curious of what she could need. Either shes going to trick me into humiliating myself, or who knows what. But the only reason I'm going is because I'm bored and my homework sucks.

I headed out the front door after putting away my homework. The park isn't far from my house since it's close to the school. So as I was walking I get a text message on my phone. It was from Louis.

Louis
Hey me and the boys are hanging out at my place wanna come over?

Y/n
Yeah later I'm kind of busy rn

Louis
What are you doing?

Y/n
homework

Louis
Oh come onnn
You can do that later I really just want to see you already

Y/n
Bro I said later-

Louis
Okay finee
Hurry up tho
Darius has been complaining about how boring we are

Y/n
I'd do the same lol

he left me on read

Y/n
im just kidding omg-

Louis
ur so funny

I smiled to myself before putting my phone back in my pocket.

A few minutes passed and I realized I'm already at the park. I was walking around trying to find Lina. I remembered she was wearing a red shirt today so I'll look for someone with that I guess. This park wasn't that huge so it was weird that I hadn't seen her already. I couldn't seem to find her so I just gave up and thought maybe she tricked me or something. But right before I was heading back out I heard some crying from a distance.

It caught my attention so I walked over towards the sound. The closer I got the louder the crying sounded. It ended up being behind a bush. And there was a bench. And someone was sitting on it. Crying. That person was Angelina.

She was wearing the red shirt and her hair up in a messy bun. "Lina?" I furrowed my eyebrows as she turned over at me and wiped her tears. "Y/n" she sounded relief for some reason.

Then before I could say anything else she got up quickly and...hugged me? I was honestly so confused at this moment. Shes never been the type to hug a person, even when we were friends. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there awkwardly. She was crying more and more on my shoulder while holding me tight. "Uh- are you okay?" I questioned. She let go slowly, sniffling her nose. She still wasn't saying anything.

A few moments later after standing there awkwardly she finally talks. "I- I know I haven't been the nicest to you for the past 3 years but I really need to talk to you. You're the only person who I know I'll feel comfortable with because all my other friends don't even care about me and I don't even know if I consider them as friends anymore which really sucks because that means I have no friends and it's all my fault an-" i interrupted her quick rant.