III. Lemon: Sweet and Sour

"Eeh~ How cute~ Are you blushing?"

"Am I?"

"Come on~ Say ah~"

Crumple.

Lemon's eyebrow twitched. The empty can of soda crumpling in his fist as he witnessed his brother flirting with a certain woman he didn't expect he would see inside their house.

"What are ya doing here?" Lemon asked with the nastiest scowl, throwing the can to a nearby trash. He didn't need to look if it landed or not, he was certain it did - after all the throwing competitions he had with his rather, as he quotes, 'two-faced' brother. Or as he often liked to call him better, Berry the 'pink demon'.

But that's besides the point. He was more concerned about her presence than paying attention to the sly smirk his brother shot him.

"The collab. I emailed you about it, didn't I?" she casually replied after chewing the piece of cake Berry fed her. "Hm, your place is bigger than I thought. You live with your brothers, right?"

Lemon gaped. He did read the email, but there's a reason why he refused to answer - and she probably knew that, but decided to intrude anyway. "I didn't accept any damn collab! How t'hell did ya even know where I live!?"

"I know Kiwi from an acquaintance, he told me." she said, patting Berry on the head. "Also, your followers were the ones who wanted it. Didn't you joke about it too? My cute followers linked me the stream."

"Yeah, I joked about it! That ain't mean it's-" he ruffled his hair in annoyance, letting out an angry sigh.

Who is this woman, one may ask.

She's a fellow streamer, going by the name 'Sour'.

But her real name is (Y/n).

Her name isn't a secret, but as it's been a fixed habit for people to call her Sour for a long time now, she was more known with that name. She doesn't have a follower count as big as Lemon's, but she's close - or at least she's on par with him if one ranked her on the biggest female streamers.

Now, here's the thing. People started 'shipping' them when they accidentally met up in a game. Everyone found their back and forth bickering to be hilarious. Especially with their names suiting each other almost a bit too well.

Sour Lemon, that's what their ship name is.

It's ridiculous, but it's meant to be, on purpose. In fact, Lemon didn't want it. However, since it was good for publicity for the both of them, they went along with it, playfully bickering with each other online and actually becoming slightly closer in the process. Now, he sincerely thought it was going to stay that way. However,

"Another one?" she asked with a laugh when Berry hovered a fork on her lips.

Berry placed a hand on her chin, softly prying her mouth open. "Ahn~" He said, letting out a soft giggle. "I can't help it, I just want to keep feeding you. You're like a small pet, so cute~"

"Hm.. I think you're cuter than me."

"Eh~ Really? You're making me blush~"

Lemon felt his vein pop at the sight. Just what exactly was he looking at right now, he wanted to bleach his eyes. Stomping his way towards them, he grabbed her by the arm, yanking her up from the chair as he pointed a glare at Berry. "Oy, drop the act."

"Act?" (Y/n) questioned, stumbling a little at the force. "Oh, this isn't how he normally is?"

"What!? Ya actually believed all that shit!?"