-chapter 2-

Erins POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off like mad I pick it up to see that I had been tagged in the same clip of what seems a Billie eilish interview I watch it, oh god that's so embarrassing I look like a train reck when I went live and that's her first time seeing me then I see another notification pop up.

Billieeilish started following you

Bro that's sick she's really awesome I love her and her style but I'm not the person to get all fangirl like over someone I couldn't care less about their fame and how many followers they have like cmon fuck that I just want a proper human interaction not omg! Can I get a picture! I love you so much! You feel me? Anyways I'll stop talking to myself and get ready.

I finished getting ready I brushed my teeth flossed washed my face had a quick sower and wore some grey sweats with a black tube top that said 'baddie' on it then I put on some grey and black Jordan 1's I then put on a couple chains and earring a normal stud for my second piercing and a cross for my normal fist and a 3 rings on my cartilage on my right. As how I do everyday.

And I head out the my house that my parents bought me cuz they be rich rich, my dads the ceo of Google and my mom travels around the place constantly so I never got to see her much wich is fine with me because she an absolute bitch but I love my dad so much as well as my older brother Liam that is 2 years older than me who doesn't live far from my house he's also like a best friend to me.

Anyways I went to the cafe down the street being stopped by paps and a couple fans I wasn't really expecting since it's quite early 6:54 I read in my phone I walk up and hug some fans as I hear some I love you Erin! Omg hello Erin! Can I get a picture! What do you have to say about billies interview! She said she shipped it is there anything going on between you and Billie! Is there any upcoming things we should be looking out for!
I rolled my eyes at the paps and said to the fans "okay babies imma go eat cuz the bitch starving but I love you and stay safe" as I return laughs and I love yous back it honestly makes my heart melt there such cuties.

I decide to grab and go because I've got some music I've actually been working on and I'm so excited, I've always loved music and wanted to create my own but I never thought my voice was good but I was always being told I have a great voice even though I didn't believe it but I did post a cover to bbh by Billie eilish as I said it was my favourite song atm and it went viral with 10 million likes and people telling me I have a great voice including Justin mother fucking Bieber that's crazy bro but anyways I thought about writing a song and met someone that was able to help and we did it the song is called girl in red it's about when I found out I liked girls it's just quite my style and I love the tune, and yes I'm one of those gay skater music and fashion geeks leave me the fuck alone but I mean I always make friends at the skate park witch is a big accomplishment for me since I've had an anxiety disorder since I was 9 and it's been a struggle but I've been getting so much better.

I got my coffee and headed to the studio and met up with mark "hey Erin how's it going" he says bringing me in for a hug "I've been good tired as fuck though how about you?" I say"good good ready to start recording?" He asks "yep let's get started" I say walking over to the studio room. Mark is someone you will never guess it... I met at the skate park, we instantly hit it of and talked about wanting to write music and we got together and created girl in red and now trying to produce it I hope it's a hit because I really love it.

After we finished recording I went to my Instagram and posted about my new single I hope people will be happy about it but either way I couldn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks I really do love how 'I don't give two shits' I am I sound like I have the biggest ego but I've just learned that I'll never please anyone so what's the fucking point.

Liked by JustinBieber and 12,474,379
@ErinDaddy: 'girl in red' IM COMING OUT WITH A SONG BITCHES😋😎

Comments:
Erinfacacc: YASSSS PERIOT IM SO EXCITED 🤪❤️💕
Tanamougoue: Erin your turning me gay over here 🤤🤤
JustinBieber: I'm so excited to hear it Erin it will be great I can already tell❤️🤩
ErinDaddy replied to JustinBieber: thank you so much Justin🥺❤️
Kyliejenner: I cant wait🤩💕
Erinisdaddy: YALL- 😌😋❤️
Shanedawson: ok queen pop off!👑
ErinDaddy replied to shanedawson: 😘
Billieeilish:yess I'm so fucking pumped rn😩❤️
Billieavacados: YASSSSS!🤤👑❤️🏳️‍🌈😳🥰
Erinismyidol:IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE TURN THIS SHIT UP!!⬆️🥳😩😘

A/N: this chapter is more about what kind of person Erin is thanks for reading 😎