WELCOME TO REMNANT

LOCATION BANISHING POINT
DATE: January 17

Dropping out of a portal into a white void Peter still in his spiderman suit quickly got off the bench separated from ebon and cheif. He was angry they stopped him from ending his suffering.

Seeing this many looked down feeling responsible for what a man who sacrificed himself everyday had been reduced to but as usual some idiots had to spit on him.

Cyclops:"Damn homo sapien can't even take a little criticism pathatic".
SThe visor wearing Hitler said not caring for the looks he was getting from the audience. He would have said more if he did not hear the sounds of guns and blades being prepared to hit him especially the "SNIKT" of a certain feral mutant claws.

Wolverine(growling)" say that again summer I dare you".
Bringing out his claws to show he was not playing around. He'd betrayed brother in all but blood and he'd be damned before he let's someone demean him.

Peter:" why"
Growled out the former New York watchman
Ebon:" Excuse me"
Peter:" why did you stop me, it was almost over i was almost free so why did you stop me I WAS ALMOST HAPPY SO WHY WHY DID YOU RUIN IT!"
shouted falling to his knees tears streaming down his face crying revealing the broken man he now was.
Both Ebon and Cheif looked at each other before walking to the spider and giving him a hug.
Cheif:" We're sorry we could not come to relieve your pain but do not worry you shall not sorry but that world again"
Ebon:"And the hug no homo"

Many flinched seeing the state the wall crawler was in the fact that they were responsible hurt even more.the cosmic entity Phoenix felt pain as she was so close to her former husband so many times and didn't realize it and was the cause of alot of his pain.
Others thought he should suck it up but their opinions were not needed or wanted.

Susan(crying):"Damn it (sob)we(sob)we caused this".

Johnny and Ben tried to comfort their sister/friend but weren't in a better state.

Peter after letting out his emotions got a good look at the two feeling better but still wary of the strangers.

Peter:" who are you guys?".

Cheif:" Well Peter his name is ebon while mine can't be pronounced the human tongue so just call me cheif".

They then all take a seat on the bench that came with them and began to talk.

Ebon:" I know you might not trust is but hear us out we are beings far from your multiverse we are what you might call authors like a book we create worlds, universes even and make sure a balance is made.
Me and cheif however are what you call guardians we make sure thinks don't get out of control so the apocalypse doesn't come to a multiverse."

This caused a reaction from the crowd at what the two that invited *cough*kidnapped*cough* at what they were.
Ebon and Cheif simply smirk at them.

Peter:"So that's why you stopped me to prevent the end of the multiverse".
While he didn't like that they stopped him he was a little guilty of what he was trying to do.