Riley grinned, and we both seemed to relax as we kept singing.

"Standing on the edge of great~" I held the note, remembering the hours of exercise we had done that one time when Riley suddenly found himself unable to hold a note longer than two seconds.

"On the edge of great," Riley echoed.

I grinned when my favorite part of the song came up (somehow I felt that when put at the end of a song, the lyric became ten times better): "Running from the past... tripping on the now... what is lost can be found, it's obvious~"

The stadium erupted with noise, cheers and whistles cutting through the air. I laughed, feeling way happier than when the song started.

Riley clasped my right hand and we raised our hands, taking a bow.

When the noise died down, I raised my microphone closer to my mouth. "Hello, Canada!"

More cheers and whistles sounded, and Riley laughed. "This concert marks a pretty big event for us... in the crowd is a wonderful group of people from our hometown in America!"

A spotlight moved to gently shine on our class. I clapped and smiled. "We've finally decided to reveal our identities to America tonight."

Riley chuckled as squeals and whoops were heard from our class. "Although they might be surprised as to who exactly we are."

I gently smacked Riley on the arm, making the audience laugh.

Cayden's POV:

I mulled over the guy's words. "Wonder who they are," I commented.

"Yeah," Allie said, staring at the girl. "They seem a little familiar, now that I think about it."

Jack shrugged. "I'm pretty sure they're about to reveal during the next song."

"Anyway," the girl on stage said, "The song we just sang was called 'Edge of Great', and we'll be singing a new one called 'Glowing In The Dark', hope you like it."

The lights went dark again, but some black lights were switched on, making both of the stars' shirts glow, and two neon stripes under their eyes also stood out against the dark, pink and green.

A music track sounded, this one a little more dramatic than the last.

"You know how I get when the sun goes down, how it feels when no one's around..."  the boy started.

"I know, I know-oh-oh-oh,"  the girl echoed. "I know, I know-oh-oh..."

"I get kind of lost and I can't see straight. Hate it, but it's just what we take."

The song was a perfect fit for an eerie setting, but there was also a calm and passionate undertone. I could see Allie, Cameron, and Alex swaying together, and I smiled at the sight of her having fun.

I observed the two on the stage. They couldn't have been over a year older than them, but they moved with more grace and confidence than some twenty-year-old professionals that he'd seen.

"I've been bitten by the lonely, but when I'm not the only..."

The music grew more lively and dramatic, and regular lights shone on the stage, illuminating the performers. I cheered with the others- although not as loudly- but I noticed that the figures of T&M looked very familiar.

"We're glowing in the dark, we started from a spark, we're lights that never go out~ like we've never been down..."

The two moved so fluidly together that I wondered if they were dating, for a brief moment.

Nah, they're probably platonic...

Ignoring my previous random thoughts, I grinned as the music flowed through the stadium.

"Can't wait to see who they are," Allie shouted over the music and cheers. "You think they'll let me interview them?"

"Doing, two AM way above the clouds- rooftop, yeah we're just hanging out..."

Cameron and Alex shared a look that I couldn't discern. "Yeah, I think you have a pretty good shot," Alex commented.

Allie's grin widened. "They're so awesome," she sighed, observing the two on the stage. "Wish I could dance like that."

"Now we're looking down like we got no fear, we got dreams and they start right here..."

Allie's POV:

Excitement swirled within me. If I got an interview with two famous pop stars, that could boost my journalism credits.

T&M really was (were?) good, though. Each of their songs was unique, yet they all had an unnamable factor that screamed T&M. 

I kept getting a sense of deja vu whenever I looked at the two on the stage.

Probably because I've listened to them a thousand times...?

"We- get- bitten by the lonely, but we're not the only..."

I shook off my deja vu and grinned. I could tell our class was having fun, from the way Brandon cheered to the way Julie was dancing. 

I felt a little bad that we couldn't find Maddie and Riley before the concert, but they were probably in the crowd somewhere. I'd already texted both of them to meet us outside the stadium afterward. 

"We light up Central Park, we're lights that never go out, 'cause you're here with me now..."

There were enough lights on the stage that only T&M's eyes and hair were hidden, but it was enough that I couldn't fully tell what they looked like. 

T&M both seemed to smile as they sang, and it was clear that they loved what they did. The screen behind them gave a glitched mirror effect so there seemed to be more than one version of both the boy and the girl. 

"When I'm bitten by the lonely, you can get to know me... I know, I know-oh-oh-oh... we're glowing in the dark, we started from a spark, we're lights that never go out, like we've never been down- (Like we've never been down...)"

The song picked up, somehow growing more dramatic, building up to the end. 

"Glowing in the dark..."

On the very last beat of the song, the two singers whipped off their caps and tossed them aside, revealing the two faces underneath.

"Is that-"

"Wait..."

"RILEY AND MADDIE?"

A/N: Heh... reveal time! If you want, can some of you leave a review on how I did incorporating the song lyrics with the story? It's my first time doing this, so... yEp~

Hope you liked it :)