Everyone was now asleep. I went to my room, and grab all my clothes, and headed out, I left a note on the fridge, telling them that I will visit sometimes. before I left I woke up Kacchan and Kiri. " What is it babe?" They both asked in a tired voice. "Come run away with me." They both looked at me like I'm crazy. " Look I  not coming back, i've got the kids at my new home, but I don't want to live without you." They looked at each other then looked at me. "Alright let us get are stuff." Kacchan said.

A few years later 

"Kids get up you have school." It been a few year since we ran away kiri became my partner, Kacchan became a tattoo artist. I would love to have both of my darlings with me, but Kacchan can't stay quit. Over the year I saved two more kids and adopted one of them, the other had family. " dads!! J.C. stole my hoodie again."  Eri said running down the stairs. "  J.C. YOU HAVE TWO  SECONDS TO GIVE YOU SISTER HER HOODIE AND STOP STEALING IT." I yelled, I'm sure everyone in the world could hear me .J.C. came running giving  Eri her hoodie. " I won't steal it anymore." he said trying to stay on my good side. " Good now go get ready you have school." " yes sir." he ran to his room. " Eri stop telling in you brothers, I get your the only girl, but be nice to them." Kiri said behind me, Kiri was no longer the sweet kid that U.A.. knew he was my bada** husband. Eri just nodded as she went to get some food from Kacchan. " Eri the food not done, get out, I will bring it to you." Kacchan said shoving Eri out of the kitchen. " But papa I'm hungry." " Its not done there for you cant have nun." 

30 mins later 

 After we all got done eating. " Alright kid lets go, we need to get you to school." we all went to the car. we first drop off Kacchan at work then took Eri, J.C., and Justin to school. Then we headed to Ryo new school where I had to come with him, but I drop off kiri at the base then made my way to Ryo's school. When we got there, I was tell Ryo not to be stupid and chose good friend, that I wouldn't kill. When we got to the office, I knocked on the door. " Come in." We heard. We both walked " Izu where have you been?!?!?" Was all I could hear when i walked in. " Yes hello Shota, hi Nezu, I'm here to sign Ryo up for the hero class." Nezu nodded and told us to wait outside, so we waited outside of the room. " Dad what if they don't let me come here?" Ryo asked. " Ryo what do you see when you look at U.A.?" I asked him. " I see a school, for the brave, the strong, and for those who chose to help other. A place that was in your heart for a long time." " You see that what a friend asked me one time when I had a doubt about this place, you my son are a hero and you will become one no matter what." Thank you dad." After a few minutes Shota came out, he was mad about something. " Lets go." " Woah ,before we go, are you ok?" I asked him as I grab arm." Nothing." " Shota I know you, What. Is. Wrong?" Ryo was scared out of his mind, he hide in Nezu's office. " Maybe the fact that you are here after 2 year, you just left, all you left was a note saying you would visit but you haven't in two year, Midoriya!!" I flinch when he used my real last name. " Wait Iz-" "Don't finish that. Ryo lets go, ill take you to your class, my old classmate are still here." Ryo came out of the office and followed me. When we got to the classroom we walked in, everyone turned to the door. " Hello everyone, this is your new classmate you hurt him ima kill you." " Dad lets now threaten them, Dad and papa can't lose you they will go crazy." " I'm sorry, but who are you sir?" I don't blame for not knowing it me, my look had change, my eyes look different.

his left eye: