PART 7

Today is the day of the Emmys I am really excited.
Me and Lou have talked every day since and become quite close.
My mum came in my room to tell my to pout some cloths on and we will head to this place to get ready.

Your outfit

I just put my hair in a low messy bun and didn't bother putting on makeup just some chapstick

Me and my mum left to go get ready while my dad went some other place.

I got on the seat and they started doing my hair and makeup.

Your hair and makeup

After I took of my glasses (oh yeah you wear glasses only like temporary but most of the time you wear contacts) and pot in my contacts

I got changed into my dress and headed to where is was going to meet Louis.

Once I gout there is saw a boy around 5'11 in a grey silk tux and I knew it was Louis he was talking to this girl who I am guessing is his sister Millie.
I tapped him on the shoulder he turned his head swiftly and looked at me with a smirk.
I gave him a smile and said "hi Lou"

Louis POV....

I was talking to Millie until she looked behind me I turned around as saw Devyn coming out of her car. She looked more beautiful in person. I quickly turned back around before she could see me and started to freak out and Millie was telling me to calm down and that it was going to be alright. Until I felt a finger tap on my shoulder. I turned eagerly to see her standing right in front of me with warm smile while I just smirked. Why am I smirking? Idk.
"Hi Lou" she said but I couldn't really make out her accent it was a mix between British and American but American was stronger. A bit like Mills but the British accent is stronger.

Devyn POV....

"Uh hi Devyn" Louis said. I could clearly tell he was nervous. So I gave him a hug. It took him some time to realise what was happening until I pulled away.
"Hey don't be nervous I'm not that scary" I said with a slight chuckle. I saw Louis Slightly relax a bit.
I looked behind him a saw a young girl about the age of 14-16 standing behind him. I'm guessing this is his younger sister Millie. There parents really said copy and past. I stepped away from Louis and closer to Millie. "Hi I'm" "Devyn S-J ik, my brother won't shut up about you and plus your like a super model and ur mum is a super model and ur dad is a singer." Millie said cutting me of while shaking my hand. "I'm" "Millie Partridge, younger sister of Louis partridge" I said cutting her off. We both laughed. Louis then cleared his throat saying "well I wanted you to meet my mum before we go if that's alright?" Louis question. "Lou stop asking questions ofc I would love to meet ur mum" I said.
We went over to this other big car and saw this older women only looked like she was in her 40s "mum this is Devyn, Devyn this is my mum" Louis said. "Hi I'm Devyn, you can just call me Dev" I said while putting out my hand out. "Oh so you are the girl my son has been talking about" she says with a smile while shacking my hand. "Yeah i guess so, I hope all he is saying is good though" I say with a slight smile. I talked to her for about two minutes then I said to Louis' mum "is it alright if I take Louis to come and me my parents, you can come if you like?" I said. "Sure I would love to meet you parents" she replied. She got out of the car and we headed to where my parents dress where. "Mum, dad? This Louis and his mum Marie, Marie Louis this is my mum and dad Kendall and Harry" I said "hi I'm Harry" my dad said with a wave in his deep monotone voice. "Hey I'm Kendall" my mum said with a smile. "Louis" Louis said with a nervous smile. "Hi Kendall and Harry, I'm Marie Louis' mum" she said with a smile. They got into a deep conversation until a man came "oh there you are Marie" he said. "Oh hi hunny, Kendall Harry and Devyn this is my husband James" she said. "Oh so you are Devyn the lovely girl our son has been talking about, oh and aren't you um Harry Styles the singer and you are Kendall from the Kardashians show right?" "Yes" we all said in unison.
"Oh well me and Devyn must get going now our car is here." Louis said to our parents. We said bye to them and headed to the car.