PART 1

I woke up with the sound of that stupid notification sound. Was that like Louis alarm, it was just going on and on and on.
I opened my eyes and saw Louis was still fast asleep. I leant over on his side of his bed and grabbed his phone. I couldn't see a thing so I put on my glasses. I struggled trying to switch of his phone when another notification came in from someone called 'Miss America🇺🇸❤️'. In fact all of these notifications where from this miss America.
Uh
I really don't want to go through his phone because that's invasion of privacy, but who the hell is Miss America. Also why does they have a heart at the end of her name.
I heard the bed move and saw Louis looking up at me.
"Morning" he said "is that my phone?"
"Morning" I slightly smiled "and yes, I was just switching it off, it was really loud" I said while powering it off and Louis nodded.
I checked my watch on my bed side table and saw it was only 7 am. For some reason this America person kept me up and I was just sitting thinking about who she was.
"Louis?"
"Hm?" He groaned
"Who's Miss America?" I asked
"You mean Eli?" He said
"Yeah whatever their name is" I said
"Oh she's just a friend" he confirmed, so it was a girl "why'd you ask?"
"She was blowing up your phone" I said
He sat up and looked at me confused "you think I'm cheating on you, don't you?" He said
"No, I was just.....curious" I said
"Well just know I'm not cheating on you, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you" he said
"I know" I nodded.
"Good" he smiled and slowly went back to sleep.

I believe Louis, I honestly do but this Eli girl still has me thinking all sorts of things. Why does she have a heart next to her name? His sisters don't even have a heart, HIS SISTERS. And also it's red???? You only use red hearts for people you love. Nearly 9 years of being together and I've never heard him mention Eli before.

Jesus I'm just paranoid, I always expect the worst in people, I should just leave this alone. If Louis says she's just a friend then she's just a friend.

I honestly couldn't sleep i was tired but I couldn't sleep. I got out of bed and went downstairs.
I walked to my freezer and grabbed ice cream. I know that it's bad to eat it in the morning but I couldn't care less. I grabbed a spoon and sat down on the couch and switched on the TV. I wasn't even paying attention I was still thinking about Eli. Jesus she need to get out of my head.
I was getting sick of the ice cream so I put it back and looked through my pantry trying to find something to eat just so I could get my mind of things.
Cookies from Costco, might as well have those.
I tried finding a show I really enjoyed that was quite old, like 2020 old, it's 2029-
'Atypical' I like this show, it made me cry a lot😀😀😀.
Surprisingly it actually took my mind of things.
For the first time in forever I got tired of TV. I went back upstairs literally just walking up and down the halls. How was Louis still asleep I tripped on air like thousands of times and laughing each time I did. I walked into my art room why not draw.
I walked back into my room and saw Louis was waking up.
"When did you leave?" He asked
"Hours ago" I said
"I'm a really heavy sleeper" he realised and I nodded.
"Can I draw you?" I asked
"Draw me like one of your french girls" he said in a 'girly' voice and I laughed.
He wasn't being very extravagant as usual which was a relief. He just sat there on his phone.

 He just sat there on his phone

It's amazing isn't it.
"I've finished" I said
"Let's see" Louis said.
I got up and showed him the paper. I looked it trying to process what he was looking at.
"I- uh. Wow. I've no words, just wow" he said
"What do you like the most?" I asked
"Uh- well I like you signature, and the way you wrote that 'b'. Very fancy" he said
"That all?" I asked
"Oh wait my name is on there" he said in realisation
"What did you think it said?" I laughed
"I don't know I couldn't read it" he said
"Is my hand writing that bad?"
"This isn't even your handwriting, it looks like you rushed all the writing" he said
"I did"
"The bed is interesting" he said
"I know it looks like Flo drew it" I said "that was the aim of the piece, the beauty of child art"
"You are so confusing" he laughed
"I know, I even confuse mysel-" I ran to the bathroom and threw up.
Louis came running after my and held back my hair.
"Are you ok?" He asked as he tied my hair in a ponytail.
"Where'd you get the hair tie?"
"It's one of yours" he said "but seriously are you ok?"
"Yeah, I had a bunch of ice cream this morning probably made my tummy upset" I said
"You had ice cream without me?" He asked
"I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep so ate to take up time"
"Reasonable" he said and I nodded.
I wiped my mouth and washed my hands.
"I'm gonna shower" I said to Louis and he nodded and walked out.

Author's notes
lil short first chapter of act two.
I think act two will be more eventful than act one, there is definitely gonna be more drama in this act, that act one lacked of.
Anyways hope you are enjoying it so far.
Ily and stay safe😄