Chapter 1: Run Samantha, Run

Start from the beginning

"Fine, fine." She grumbles, with a sigh. "But please, don't keep us waiting."

"That was once, mum," I whine. Mum stood there in one place, with her arms doubling over her chest, and an expectant look wrote on her face, "Alright, I might have been late several times but don't blame me. Blame the boogie monster!" I exclaim, leaning towards her and placing a kiss on her forehead after she shook her head in disappointment. "Hasta la vista, mama." Without another word, I escape the dining room.

"Oh and, Samantha sweetheart." I hear as I climb the staircase. "Please, please go to college with Sebastian.

I groan once I reach the top, "Great." With a huff, I began walking towards the end of the corridor, where there was a white door, with the 'Do not enter' sign. "As if I'll listen." I chuckle, opening the door. "Mum said to drive me to college, asshole."

There Sebastian was, sitting on the window sill.

Who is he?

My brother.

My twin brother.

Older than me by two minutes and ten seconds.

"Fine." He said, turning to look at me for a moment, the turning to face the person he was talking to.

"Hi, beautiful."

I blush, "Hi Gabba." I said, "It's a pleasure to hear your disgusting voice."

I hear him chuckle at the insult from me. "Oh no. You broke my heart."

"That's great news." I giggle, walking towards the window, where Sebastian was. "Next time, I promise to break that hideous face. "Standing beside Sebastian, I look outside, coming face to face with none another than Gabriel Silva, sitting on his window sill with a breathtaking smile on his face.

'That smile.' I thought.

Gabriel Silva, 'The Gentleman' of Saint Joseph's College. Sebastian and I've known him ever since we were four. Though he and I are not friends, more like, frenemies. He and Sebastian on the other hand, are like best friends. Which is quite surprising, considering the two are different. Sebastian is a rebellious kid, but Gabriel is a sweetheart.

"Sebastian, we're going to be late for college. Gabba can wait, college can't." I said.

At the sound of Gabriel's light chuckle, I shiver a little. "Seb, she's right."

"Fine, but I need to go to the toilet." In a haste manner, he left his room thus leaving me alone with his handsome friend.

'Oh god, oh god. I'm with Gabriel.' I thought, feeling nervousness begin to build within. At the thought of Gabriel and I being alone, I felt like I was about to face.

"You're rather quiet."

'That's because I'm nervous.'

Hearing his footsteps on the tiles, and the sound of a branch move, I start panicking. Following after, was a small 'thud' indicating that he was in Seb's room.

'Take a deep breath, it'll be fine.'

Whenever Sebastian was around, I was confident around Gabriel. Therefore, when I would joke with Gabriel, I knew I wouldn't panic or be nervous because I had Sebastian around. However, when I was alone with Gabriel, which has happened several times, from a confident fox, I become a timid lamb.

"How are you, Sam?" He asks, smiling.

I stare at him, blushing. "W-well."

'Jesus Christ, he's asking us a simple question, not on a date.'