around 5 minutes passed and I stood back, planning on getting changed and leaving when the door swung open. a pretty pissed off Katsuki Bakugou, clad in just his boxers, stood there glaring at my (bigger/ smaller) form.

"it's fucking 2am what the FUCK do you want, extra"

his tone was raspy from sleep and harsh, making me flintch slightly, I felt sobs rack though my body as I look away from him and at the ground, arms wrapping around my body even tighter than before.

"i-i- I'm sorry, it's just- i- I  had a nightmare of sorts and I couldn't c-c- calm down, I didn't know who e-e-e-else to to g-g-go t-to...." I let out another small sob, preparing to be told to 'fuck off' for disturbing him, but it never came.

I felt his big strong arms pull me into his chest, gently strocking down my head, neck and back in an attempt to sooth me. he lead me into his room, letting me go to close the door. he carefully scooped me up, placing me on his bed, with him joining me, ensuring my head was on his chest so I could hear the steady rhythm of his heart.  I breathed in his sent: soft, burnt caramel and a very very slight hint of nitroglycerin and buring. it was oddly comforting...

no words had been spoken yet.

I felt myself calm down as he caressed my (h/c) (h/l) locks, my crying finally coming to an end and my breathing no longer erratic.

I slowly push myself up, straddling him with my hands on his bare chest.

"I'm sorry Bakugou.... I shouldn't have disturbed you but.... thank you for helping me calm down, it made me almost feel loved for once aha....." I trailed off, not really thinking much of using the word "loved" I was planning on going back to my own dorm although, I wanted to stay with him

"you can call.me Katsuki you know teddy bear.... and while it pissed me off at first, I'm always here for you.... stay with me for the rest of the night, I don't want you to have another nightmare....."

I was shocked by his words.... who are you and what have you done with angry boom boom bitch?!?!?

i look up into his crimson eyes with admiration and.... love? maybe.... I'm emotional right now I don't know... I try and think of what to say, not sure what words I needed to form.... subcontiously my eyes go from his to his surprisingly soft lips and back up again, I hadn't even realized I'd done it not once... but four times while I was thinking...

I went to speak,  but before even got the chance I felt his lips on mine, filled with passion and care, a hint of lust behind it as well, but that clearly wasn't its core drive.

"k-katsuki...." I said as we broke appart

"you know (y/n) you kinda piss me off however I do.... have feelings for you, have done for a while..... you're beautiful" he paused.
"BUT DONT YOU GO SAYING THAT TO ANYONE AND IM NOT GONNA REPEAT IT SO I HOPE YOU HEARD ME DUMBASS" he didn't yell, but he spoke in a fairly loud tone, making me flintch at first, but then giggled lightly at his embarrassment.

"going soft on me Mr. Katsuki?"
"you wish Miss/Mx/ Ms (y/n)"

he growled in frustration, I was confused at first but then-
"gaaAAHH-!"
"you know, you should've known what this would do to me, you in such little clothing, exposing your beautiful body to me~" he grinded down against my hips, his hard on very much evident.

3rd person pov:

you let out a soft moan from his action, it being unexpected but very much welcomed.

"hmmmm, you know teddy bear, if you want, I can make all that pressure and stress go away, want daddy to make you feel good?"

you shivered and moaned in response to his words, hoping he'd get the drift that you wanted it, for him to relieve your stress, you were worried that this was just a one time thing, you wanted more than just a hook up, but that was to be talked about after whatever was about to happen.