07 || Special Grade Curse

"I..ta..do..ri..?"

"Huh?" Itadori looked at his behanded arm that was spilling blood everywhere.

'I should deal with this special-grade as fast as I can. We've already wasted so much time.' You thought to yourself as you looked away from the sliced off hand of Itadori and faced the special-grade.

You brought your hand down to your waist to grab your kusarigama. As your hand held onto the kusarigama, you gripped the weapon tightly and brought it out, revealing the two axe-like blades connected on one long chain.

"Huh?" Fushiguro looked at you with curiosity. "What do you plan on doing..?" Fushiguro asked, still looking very terrified. "Of course, i'm going to take this curse down." you said to both Itadori and Fushiguro. "After all, I said I would deal with it, right?" you smiled.

"Didn't you see what happened to Itadori?! Were no match for these special-grades!" Fushiguro yelled at you, obviously saying that the only options available is to run.

"I still have something I need to look for, because of that- I absolutely refuse die."

You walked towards the special grade, slightly swinging one of the blades of the kusarigama, ready to land a hitting blow on the curse when suddenly-

'H-huh?'

You fell on one knee, as your legs gave up while you coughed out blood from your mouth.

'My head- it's hurting!' you thought as you looked at the special-grade curse with blurry vision.

"(y/n)!" both Itadori and Fushiguro rushed their way to you.

'No way!' you angrily thought.

'This isn't the right time!'

'Why does this have to happen right now?!'

'My pills are supposed to take effect but wh-'

'Wait-'

'Shoot- that's right!'

'I forgot to take my pills this morning!'

You inserted your hands inside your uniform pockets, checking if you had even brought any pills with you.

'There's none.'

Your eyes widened in full disbelief. You knew this is how far you'll go.

'No! No! I cannot die yet!'

'I can't die here!'

Your mind started drifting off into negativity as fear started consuming you.

'What was I thinking? I was so full of myself, I was acting so tough, but now I wanna run-' loads of sweat started running down to your neck. 'I can't die yet! I still need to look for it!" you thought as you squeezed your eyes shut, sweat still dripping down to your neck.

'I absolutely refuse to die here!'

'I cant!'

'Not here!'

'Not yet!'

You started shaking about the thought of dying, when you still haven't found what you were looking for.

"(y/n)!"

'Should I run?'

"(y/n)!"

'Ah- maybe I should.'

"(y/n)!"

'But I told them i'd handle the special-grade in front of us.'