01 || Tokyo

'I'm finally at Tokyo! What I'm yearning to look for must be here, right?' You contemplated to yourself as you faced your dear friend, Kugisaki Nobara. "Kugisaki, we're finally at Tokyo." You gave her your finest and foremost smile you could.

"Mm! we'll both finally be able to see Saori-chan again." Kugisaki's lighthearted and exuberant expression was replaced into a clement smile as she looked at lively atmosphere around Tokyo.

|01|

While strolling around Tokyo, with the accompany of your ravishing friend, Kugisaki. Both you and Kugisaki strolled around and looked through the tremendous amount of stores and crowded streets of Tokyo.

You looked from right to left and left to right, and to your surprise, on the side of the street, you see someone presumably an adult and is no doubt one of the teachers from tokyo prefectural jujutsu high school. Judging by his aspects and ensembles, you can already tell.

However, he wasn't alone. He was accompanied by two juvenile and younger ones.

The both of them were wearing vaguely identical pieces of garments that you had worn together along with Kugisaki, which means in general, perhaps they could be students of Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School as well. "Kugisaki, don't you think they're wearing the sa-"

"Hey you." Kugisaki tugged a peculiar individual's shoulder from behind, making him face her. "What about me?" Kugisaki pointed her thumb to herself as the man gave her a disgusted look.

'What's kugisaki prattling about now?' You thought while simultaneously watching them from the distance, tacitly listening to their gibberish conversation.

"Of course for the modeling gig, duh. im querying if you pondered me." Kugisaki folded her arms indignantly.

"Oh, in actual fact, im quite in a hurry at the moment..." The man turned his back from Kugisaki when suddenly, to his surprise, Kugisaki had held and tugged the man behind by his collar and violently dragged him a bit rather close to her. "What the hell?" Kugisaki gave him an exasperated look.

"K-kugisaki!" You forthwith and promptly ran to her and took grasp of both her shoulders, clenching the cloth on her shoulders while gesturing her to end the rukus she had created.

"Hey! Don't isolate from me! Come out and say it to me!" Kugisaki yelled at the man as he began sweating due to the immense terror and agitation he had felt. "Forgive me! Please let me go!" The man pleaded in a piteous voice.

"K-kugisaki, that's s-sufficiently enough now." You fiddly chuckled at her. "There's a mass of eyes glancing and inspecting at us." You scratched the back of your head as kugisaki leered straight at you.

|01|

As Kugisaki kept leering at your [e/c] eyes intensely, you simply beamed her a smile. Kugisaki sighed and gave in as she ended her leering and gazing. "Alright, fine." Kugisaki detached her grip from the man's collar and looked over to you.

"Did you want to say something, earlier?" Kugisaki queried as she folded and overlapped her arms together, leaving her arms nicely kept. "Right, i saw these guys with the same unifo-"

"Hey!"

You looked over the side of the street; to see the man with the blindfold over his eyes, cut you off mid sentece while he waved his hand obliviously, gesturing their from Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School as well, the same school you're at. "Over here!" He beamed a genial smile at both you and Kugisaki . "They're the ones i was about to tell yo-"