Introduction/Prologue

The Nether

The Nether. Where many call Home. Hate. When you enter the portal, you see the landscape. Trees, of different majestic colours. Some would think, this is beautiful. In fact, most people would think that. As you travel throught the depths, you get to see amazing lava rivers, pigmen, piglins, fortresses, made of Nether Brick and other materials. 

Further in, you could reach the Heart of the Nether, the palace. The Nether has 3 main subfactions, all under the main faction, the Horde. The 3 are: Netherkin, Wither Skeletons, Pigman. The castle will look majestic, built as though it was part of the Nether itself. 

The Nether, though beautiful, has a Dark Side of things. Mainly, their thirst for destruction. Destruction is what binds everyone together, comes hand in hand with creation. The Nether itself, to some, is the embodiment of Destruction.

Naeus, the King of the Nether. Born as an undead, he joined the Horde early on, learnt the skilld of life. King Glutton was the first master he served. As the advisor, the Nether prospered, becoming a mighty force to be reckoned. He stood up for the Nether Princess, Abigail Crystoffer, when no on would,  helping her during her rise to greatness.

But came the human, Rain. Glutton gone, Abigail gone, he sought revenge for his masters. Eventually, he cremated Abigail, gaining the Nether Star. He then sought out the Head of Herobrine, where he used it to aquire Herobrine's power over lightning. With these newfound powers, he sought control and power.

The Death of the King and Heir, lead to the coronation of the False Pig King. Seeking control, he shunned the Wither skeletons. In the end, it started a civil war. The Pigs failed to win under the combined power of Herobrine and the Nether Star, the King was killed and replaced by Naeus.

The Overworld

The Overworld, seemingly filled with life. Villages after villages sprout up and down. It contains the different biomes, humans, mobs, everything a world should have. But inevitably, as humans, comes destruction. And destruction? Herobrine. First village in his way of the undead reign? The Coven.

The Coven houses Witches, Enchantress, people for the mystic arts. Some of the witches were transformed into undead, but the rest survived, thus Herobrine moved on. The next village was around 200k blocks away, days journey, the village of Glacierford, housing the old Abigail Crystoffer and Rain, the Dragon Tamer.

It was on that fateful day, when Oscar was bitten by a Zombie. In the middle of the night, he had transformed, affliation changing from Glacierford to Undead. The next day, Herobrine reaches with his undead army, where the Oscar had already started to infect others.

Days later, there are only 2 left, Rain and Abigail. When they attempt to cross the bidge to reach the frozen bastion of the Frostbourne, a creeper from behind explodes, separating the 2, Rain would be infected, but saved by Ser Patrick and Daryll the bandit, brought back to Frostbourne and changed back into human.

After much skirmishes, including 2 great battles of Glacierford, the 2 sides meet again, at the wither skeleton camp, where the Frostbourne would defeat Herobrine and become the 3rd major Faction, The Frostbourne, with the help of the 1st major faction, the Ender Watchers.

The Ender Watchers

The End. Coming into existence long ago, as recorded by Zegarnirn, the End Dancer, an Ancient Enderman. Ancient Enderman are quadrupedal, white was degraded as bones, but deadly powerful and fierce. They were the ones who built the original end. There are 2 more races of people who live in the End, the Enderman and the EnderHumans.

The end is filled with stones called End Stones. They can be crafted into anything, stone, brick. The end also has Purpur and obisdian. The End contains thousands of floating islands in the void, each island a settlement. All grand, huge cities, Purple, black yellow, mixed well and well... well. But none grander than the main island, the Dragonspire.

As its name suggests, this is where the dragon is. Its also the home of the ruler and the Dragon Seer. The Dragonspire contains the crystals and the eggs for the birth and support of an Ender Dragon, unfortunately there can only be 1 dragon at a time.

The Dragon Egg is 1 of the 3 Ancient artifacts of the End, created by the Ancient Enderman. The other 2 are the Dragon Seer Staff and the Ender Greatsword. The Dragon Seer staff is obviously wielded by the Dragonseer, who was Vordus, and the Ender greatsword is wielded by Ceris, the End Matriarch and Leader of the Ender Watchers.

The Ender Watchers are also known as the Vanguards of the Three Realms. Need help? Well easy, just send an Eye of Ender over via ender chest, they will question why you might need help, then possibly will come over, not all the time though.

Prologue

The end has fallen. Naeus has captured Ceris and possibly killed Vordus, but Zegarnirn had escaped with the artifacts. Cursing, Naeus grabbed Ceris by the collar, then put a Netherite collar around her throat, with an enchantment that prevented teleportation. He then chained her up and brought her to the Nether, with other Ender Watchers.

If Nether beings hate peace so much, then they had to have lawbreakers as well right? True, that's why there are prisons in the Nether as well. To house prisoners of war, the Naeus had specially built a high-protected prison, for the Ender Watchers and potential allies.

He went to the top of the prison and shoved Ceris into the tiny cell, then chains her arms and legs to the wall. He smiled cruely, Ceris being the Matriarch would be able to provide enough infomation to get the Artifacts. "Guards! Get ready the torture materials. We will use those to extract infomation from her!" Naeus shouted.

The next day, Naeus sent the Guards with the torture materials up to Ceris's cell. He heard all the screams from the top and he smiled. This is excatly how it should work out. He could hear all the screaming, the groaning, the begging to stop. But the torture hasn't even started. He left the throne room, cackling loudly as he headed for the secret prison. "Guards, leave. Its time I had some fun." Naeus said. The guards bowed. "Yes, my king."

Naeus went to the supply room, grabbed a whip, some protection, an iron, and other torture devices. He then locked up the top floor, and proceeded to head towards Ceris's cell. He stripped himself, then entered the cell.

The torture of Ceris was really about to begin.