𝗖𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹

Part One— Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now.

( TW . . . descriptive talk about rape, eating disorders, depressive episodes, and other heavy subjects. please do not read ahead if this is any way triggering to you, love you all. )

Mia tossed and turned in her bed, the feeling of discomfort was evident to anyone around her, although the only person around her was her boyfriend.

"You good baby?"

Mia opened her eyes a frown placed on her face, "No I can't sleep with this big ass bump, I hate you for doing this to me."

The ginger laughed looking at the very pregnant lady that laid next to him. "No you don't." Fezco replied leaning over and pressing a soft kiss to his pregnant fiancé's forehead.

"Yeah, you're right. I love you so much it kills me." Mia smiled, rolling her eyes playfully.

"I love you so much more. More than anyone in this world."

Mia let out a groan, "I'm so mad I'm going to have to share you in a couple of weeks."

The two looked down at the stomach that had become huge in only a couple of months. The two were having a baby together, it was just how Mia imagined it.

"There's enough of me for my two girls, I love my big girl." Fezco kissed Mia's lips smiling, then brought his face down to her stomach. "And I love my little girl, my baby Arlo."

Mia laughed as Fezco kissed her stomach, the stubble on his face tickling her.

"I feel like things have been good, almost too good." Mia said.

"Is that a bad thing?" Fez asked, sitting down next to her.

"No. But– I don't know, it just feels not real."

"Well this is real." Fez smiled leaning in to kiss the pregnant girl.

"But it isn't."

( . . . . )

"Mia, you haven't been to one of our sessions in a while."

The room was cold, and smelled of peppermint. Mia hated everything about the environment, if she could be anywhere else she would but since break started and her parents have been home more they've began to notice her switch in behavior.

"Mia."

Mia blinked her eyes a couple of times, she'd rather be anywhere else but here.

"Yes?" She responded.

"What made you want to come back?" Dr. Niven asked.

Dr. Niven was Mia's therapist given to her at the ripe age of 14. Mia was good at hiding things, she was good at hiding her ADHD, PTSD, Depression... well you get the picture. Like it was said in the beginning Mia's parents wanted the best for Mia, they wanted her to be perfect. So what would it look like to the community that she grew up in if they found out that their daughter was far from perfect. She was actually a ticking time bomb.

"Well you see Doctor, I legally have no rights till I turn eighteen so until then I have to be here because my parents said so." Mia smiled sarcastically.

"I understand that it must be difficult to be back here, we have some good days and we have our bad days." Dr. Niven leaned forward in her chair, "But Mia you have to understand that your parents only want the best for you."