Prank Gone Wrong [Part 5]

Start from the beginning

"Yep. Indeed we made it." Said Topaz.

They both giggled as they heard a loud screaming coming by. All of the Danians ran away in fear trying to attack the poop monsters. They were still chased by it. 

Makanaz, still covered with dung all over his body, still struggling while trying to defeat the monsters. The rest of the squad leaders prepare to launch the weapon. The elementalist are using their powers to attack that monster. 

"KEEP IT UP, GUYS!!! I THINK THIS MONSTER'S GETTING WEAKER THAN IT LOOKS!!!" yelled Wamma; as he was right beside the warriors shooting the monster.

"YEAH EASY FOR YOU TO SAY!!!" yelled Aimukk still shooting the monsters with his gears.

"MAN, CAN THIS GET ANY MORE WORSE THAN WE THOUGHT IT WOULD??? yelled Tassanil, shooting the monster with his gear.

After he said, the evil laugh like Sonic EXE begins to laugh out of nowhere. They all give a glare at Tassanil.

Tassanil nervously chuckled. "Sorry I asked."

 Topaz, Emerald, and Jessica recognized that evil laughing and gasp in more shocked.

"OH NO!!! THAT LAUGHING SOUND!!! IT'S HAPPENING!!!" said Jessica; frightening.

"Let's See What Yokkis Pulls On This Time!!!" said Emerald feeling more worrying and serious.

The dark bird-like creatures begin to appear on the ground and most of each and every house is out of nowhere!!! Especially Jessica and her father's house. Both Topaz, Jessica, and Emerald yelp and scream when they see the dark creatures appearing in the house. 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" 

"OH MY PERIM!! WE SHOULD GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Jessica screams in horror when that dark bird-like creature starts attacking her.

"EMERALD!!! LOOK OUT!!! BEHIND YOU!!!!" Topaz yelled, when the dark bird creature's starting to attack behind him.

Emerald looks behind him and ducks quickly. "WOAH!!! THAT WAS WAY CLOSE!!!" said Emerald, frightened.

"HURRY, GUYS, THIS WAY!!!" said Jessica, as she opens the backyard. 

Topaz and Emerald run the hallway outside of the door with Jessica and make it. They immediately closed the door and began to run away from their house by opening the fence. Emerald starts using his electro-scooter as he said to the two.

"Hop On!!"

And they quickly jump behind him on the electro-scooter.

 As soon as Emerald gets ready to take off, all of the Danians in their houses jump out of the house, screaming. Once they headed towards the exit, they then looked behind Mount Pillar, full of dark creatures attacking everyone of them. Jessica was now depressed to see her house is full of dark creatures destroying every houses. And as soon as they made out of the Mount Pillar, Jessica lying on the ground feeling devastated.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! MY HOME, MY TRIBE, EVERYTHING'S BEEN RUINED!!!" Jessica begins to cry seeing that her home was now destroyed while the warriors are still fighting as soon as they can.

Topaz and Emerald couldn't help but felt bad for Jessica. For once again, Yokkis have finally done it. Topaz knows how she feels. The same thing as his Underworld home has got destroyed by lava ocean, turn into ice, and then even the dark creatures appear out of nowhere. He bend his knees and patted on Jessica trying to cheer her up.

"We're so sorry Jessica. I know how it feels with my home being destroyed. I promise you that your home will be restored and safe once our fathers return. The least we can do is to continue to head back to Mipedian's territory and find Ray-gon before this prank arrives." said Topaz.