lips touch

It's an hour before the party and Josie still hasn't gotten a letter back from Hope.

"Should I be worried? I'm worried." Josie complains to MG.

"Everything will be fine. By the things you have told me, it seems like she likes you a lot." MG says to Josie trying to calm her down.

Josie blushes. At this point, Josie has told MG, Kaleb, and Penelope about Hope. It wasn't that weird due to the fact that Penelope and Josie have officially moved on from each other.

"You're right. Where's Kaleb and Penelope?" Josie asks.

"They're already at the party. Apparently they were bringing the booze." MG tells her. "Where's Lizzie?"

"She's pre-gaming like always." Josie rolls her eyes.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Josie looks at MG with a confused face, "Expecting anyone?" Josie asks.

"No, this is your room." MG responds.

"You're right." Josie opens the door.

"H- Hey- I'm ready." Hope is standing in the door with a tight dark blue dress matched with a black clutch.

"Holy-" MG starts to say but gets cut off by Josie.

"Don't you dare, MG." Josie starts to say. "Yo- You look stu- stunning."

"Thank-" Hope gets cut off by Josie. She slams the door on Hope's face.

"JOSIE!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" MG yells at her.

"SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND I DON'T WANT HER TO SEE ME BLUSHING!" She yells back.

"YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT!"

"OH MY GOSH! I NEED TO CHANGE I'M LITERALLY IN JEANS AND A SHIRT! I'LL BE IN MY TINY ASS CLOSET!"

"Oh my-" MG starts to say, then opens the door. "Heyyyy Hope."

"Is she okay?" Hope asks with a worried look.

"She uhh-" MG starts to say.

"BUSYYYY!" Josie yells.

"I'm assuming she's busy." Hope says then chuckles.

"So uhh do you wanna come inside and take a seat? And completely ignore the fact that Josie slammed the door right in your face." MG tells her very awkwardly.

"Uhh yea sure." Hope says then goes into the room and sits on Josie's bed.

"I'm so sorry I did that! I was nervous!" Josie yells from the closet.

"It's fine, you are lucky you're cute." Hope responds with a smile.

"I'm ready." Josie tells them.

"Thank goodness, it was getting awkward." MG says with relief.

Josie comes out of the closet and is dressed in a loose purple dress.

Hope blushes and smiles. "How are you so beautiful?"

Josie smiles, "Thank you."

"Well you know what, we should get going, we're going to be late." MG awkwardly says.

"You're right, we should go." Hope agrees.

Josie walks over to Hope and grabs her hand. This was the first official time they were hanging out, Josie wanted to make it memorable for her.

The three of them start walking to the Old Mill, Josie and Hope still holding each other's hands.

-

They get to the Old Mill and connect with Kaleb and Penelope.

"Thank god I found you guys, being a third wheel is NOT IT." MG tells them.

"Thanks MG." Josie punches him.

"Tell me about it, Kaleb keeps talking about how pretty the new student is." Penelope tells them.

"Who?" MG asks.

"The werewolf, Maya." Kaleb says then smiles.

"The one with the werewolf twin? Ethan?" Josie asks.

"Yea, them." Penelope tells her.

"Well good luck with that. Hope and I are gonna go."

"See you guys, have fun." Kaleb says to them.

As the night continues, Hope and Josie keep taking shots after shots after shots. Soon enough they stop before they black out. They walk down to the docs.

"Having fun?" Josie asks.

"Haven't had this much fun in awhi-" Hope gets cut off by Josie, she kisses her.

"I- I'm sorry." Josie let's go and apologizes right away.

"No it's okay, I liked that, a lot." Hope responds and leans in for more kisses from Josie.

Published on December 5, 2020 at 10:53am (PST)