Chapter Five: The Girl with the Black hair, yea! Her!

Start from the beginning

Lorenzo hesitated on taking Severus' hand. Which James and the others found funny. Besides Lily and Ophelia. The two girls shared a small frown.

"Anyways, lets go eat." Peter announced.

We all walked into the Great Hall, taking seats. Regulus and Snape took their regular seats at Slytherin table, while Lorenzo joined all of the other at Gryffindor Table. Dumbledore gave his daily morning speech and set the food out.

"Who's that boy-uh- Regulus?" Lorenzo asked.

I smirked a 'James-Like' smirk which kinda frightened the Marauders and girls.

"Why, did you and Larkin break-up?" My smirk immediately dissolved.

"Yea, he cheated on me." He looked down at the clear gold plate as more students crowded into the hall.

"Awh, I liked Larkin." I hugged, crossing my arms.

Dumbledore finally served food, which Lorenzo gasp at.

"Wow, that's one way to serve food." Lorenzo laughed.

"Yea, different from the elves." I stated, digging around my plate.

"Elves?" Alice, Molly, Marlene and Lily Frowned after Molly spoke up.

"Yea. Our old Headmistress had elves take the food out instead of what-dumbles- just did." Lorenzo pointed out.

Molly frowned even more if that's possible.

"That horrible." She furrowed her eyebrows in disappointment.

"Elves make the food you eat, you know? I'm sure there's a kitchen somewhere around here." Lorenzo stated again.

"Oh, so they spend all day making dinner, lunch and breakfast for all of us, never taking a break?" Molly frowned.

"Nope." Lorenzo said.

I looked down and continued eating, avoiding eye contact.

Molly set her fork and goblet down, not eating anymore.

I looked up at the loud clatter from her.

"I'm not eating food, that people force elves make." She crossed her arms.

"Molly- C'mon. They choose to do it." I stated putting my fork down and sipping some pumpkin juice.

"It's still horrible." She looked down and grabbed her Timetable.

"We have Potions with Ravenclaws, Care of Magical creatures with Slytherins, Charms with the Hufflepuffs. And We have transfiguration all to Gryffindor. I have a free period before and after Lunch. We have DADA tomorrow with the Slytherins tomorrow instead of Magical Creatures." I stated.

"Well, we should probably get to Potions." Lily said.

"Yea lets go, I don't want to look at this food more then I already have too." Molly snapped and walked out the Great Hall.

"Well, there's angry Molly for you." Marlene said talking a bite of porridge.

I glared at her, Lily elbowed her in the ribs and Alice shook her head eating a piece of toast, and also stomping out of the Great Hall.

"I'm gonna go..." Lorenzo stood up slowly only to be yanked back down by Ophelia.

"What the hell, Lorenzo." I snapped looking angry.

"What-?" He stared.

I stood up and yanked him by the forearm, and dragged him out of the Great Hall getting stared at from 4 certain boys, and 2 girls.