Movie Feelings

Paul POV: After Elena gets dress for the scene, we go on set. "Ok ready, set, action!!" The director calls out. This was a Katherine and Stefan scene, which I like them a lot. *during the scene* "Like right now." Nina says to me. *throw stick* I could feel Nina's warmth, as she comes up close to me. *music comes in* this was the moment that I kiss Nina. Her face and my face are so close, I could feel her breath. And then. She touches my chest with her soft hand,and then we kiss. For about 2 to 3 seconds, as she let's go. She let's go of the kiss, then I push her in. Right now, were making out. "Annnd cut!!" The director says to us. God, why did he have to stop. "Good job Paul, you sure are a good kisser." Nina says to me. "Your not too bad yourself." I say back. She blushes at me, and walks away. What a long day, but it was worth it. I got to work with the perfect Nina, and can I say she's a really good kisser. But if only it was a real kiss, all it was to her was just an acting kiss. After changing into my regular clothes, I went to go find phobe. She was at the Originals set, working with the Originals cast. "Hey you ready to go home?" I asked her. "I can't Paul, I have to work late tonight." She said to me. "No no It's fine, I'll see you at home." I said. Kissing her on the lips, "ok I'll see you at home." She said to me. Walking away from her, there goes another night alone. "Hey Paul, what are you doing tonight?" Nina asked me. "Uhhh I wasn't planning on anything." I said. "Good because I want you to come with me to the movies." She asked me. "What movie are you going to watch?" I asked her. "Annabelle." She said. "Oh your into scary movies huh?" I said smirking at her. "Yup, which is why I need someone to come with me, so I don't watch it alone?" She said. "Pleasssse Paul?" She said pleading. Rolling my eyes, "Fine, but your buying me twix when we get there." I said. "I was going to buy that anyways." She said. When we came out of the studio, paparazzis were flashing cameras at us, "Paul!! Paul!! Nina!!Nina!! Over here!!! Look here!!" They screamed to us. When I got to Nina's car, she started to pull out. When we were driving, Elena turned up the music.

Tonight we are young

So let's set the world on fire

We can burn brighter, than the

Sun. 

She sang loudly, "Come on Paul." She said. Nudging my shoulder. What the hell, I sang loudly. We both sang at the top of our lungs, looking back at each other. After the song ended, we laughed. "Wows Paul, I never knew you could sing so...horribly." she said to me. "Shut up!!" I said. I knew she was joking, she always joked around. When we made it to the movie theaters, we quickly made our way inside. We grabbed our tickets, and bought our snacks. Walking into the movie theater, she led us up to the top. Barely anyone was there, because it came out about a week ago. After the trailers, the movie finally came on. Every time a scary part pooped up, Elena would hide herself under my arm. Then she would whisper, "Is it over?" I would giggle, "Yea It's over." As the movie went on, I always looked at Elena. Her brown eyes always beautiful as usual, and god her perfume. Her sweet pea perfume, go through my nostrils. I didn't want to look obvious, so I started eating some pop corn. When all of a sudden, both of our hands were on top of each other in the popcorn. She looked at me, "I'm sorry." She said. "No I'm sorry." I said. She blushed, god I couldn't get over her cute dimples. The movie had finally ended, and we finally left. "God that movie was scary." She said. "You weren't even watching it, yours eyes were mostly behind my arm." I said. She laughed, "What? I was just making sure you smelled good." She said. Making up an excuse, from her being scared of the movie. We looked out the front doors, it was raining. "Damn it, let's go!!" She said. We ran outside, towards her car. By the time we were inside the car, we were soaking wet.

Elena POV: Dang it, were soaking wet. I was shivering, especially my hands. I turned my body towards Paul, holding my hands out. "My...hands...are...freezing." I said. My teeth chattering, and my fingertips cold as ice. And then, Paul wrapped his hands around mine. Caving my hands in between his, breathing warm air unto them. I looked into his eyes, as he looked back at mine. The moment shortly ended, "Warm now?" He asked me. I could barely speak, choking up my words to him. "Umm yea, thanks." I said. Turning on the ignition, and backing out. It was dark out, and the drive was akward. We were exchanging eye contact towards each other, and away. I dropped him at his house, "I had a real good time tonight." He said to me. I smiled, "Me too." I said. "Goodnight Ni Ni." He said. That was a nickname he gave me, which can I see was cheesy and cute. "Goodnight Pauly bear." I said. A nickname I gave to him, he giggled. Closing the door to my car, he walked towards his doorsteps and closed the door. I drove away, what a good day today. Something inside of me was feeling different, and it was something good. I don't know what it was, but sooner or later I would find out.

Hey guys, sorry for not updating. I will be updating soon!!! I hope your enjoying this Dobsley fanfiction!!!