Paparazzi

Nina POV: As I make my way towards the TVD studio, a load of paparazzi's show up. Great, their so annoying. I pose for them in my brown leather jacket, and lace top. With some black tights and brown heel boots. With my hair all straight, I kept on walking. "Nina!!!Nina!! Smile for the camera!!!" A paparazzi said. I turn towards the wanting cameras, blowing them a kiss. Finally, my body guard came and rescued me. "Thanks Joe." I said to him. As he blocks all the paparazzis from taking more shots of me. I walked in and saw Paul and Phobe taking near the snack table. "Goodmorning love birds." I said to both of them. "Hey Nina." Paul said to me. As I hug him and Phobe, I grab a doughnut and walk to my dressing room. It's kind of hard, after a break up. Especially when the one who broke up with you, works with you. Ian, yup my ex. We've been together ever since season 1, which was great. However, it started to get boring. I mean I love Ian, but not the same as before. He's just got engaged to Nikki, which can I say she is a amazing singer. I'm happy he found someone to love, they were perfect for each other anyways. After finishing my doughnut, Candice comes in, "Hey Nina." She said. "Hey Candice, what's up?" I asked her. She sat down, on my little couch. "So today, the directors are making me where these bathing suits for a clothing line." She said. "And that's a bad thing how?" I asked in confusion. "It's bad because, I got a bruise on my stomach. Remember when Ian and I took a ride on the golf course? Well he went so fast, that it turned over. Which left me this big ugly bruise." She said. She lifts up her shirt, showing me a blackish purplish circle on her stomach. "Ouch!!" I said. "Right, so that's why I came here. To ask you if you could model for the clothing line for me?" She asked. I really didn't want to do it, but she was my friend. "What the hell, you owe me." I said. She jumps up, and hugs me. "Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!" She screamed. "Woah calm your tits." I said giggling. She handed me the bathing suit, so I could put it on. It was a it was a strapless two piece bathing suit, with gold pieces to hold my bottom. My make up group came in, and fixed me. Finally, I was complete. "The Photographer will be waiting for you Nina." One of my assistant's said. "Ok thank you." I said. They all left me in my dressing room alone, until I heard a knock. "Come in." I said. Putting my robe over my bathing suit, Ian came in. "Hey, look at you. You look great." He said. "Aww thanks Ian." I said back to him. "Candice asked you, didn't she?" He asked me. "Yup, pretty soon, I'm going end up being her." I said. We laughed, as he sat down on my couch. "So what did you need?" I asked him. "Oh yea I forgot, in about an hour, you and Paul are doing the kissing scene. You know after Stefan and Katherine get out of the coffin?" He asked me. "Oh right, right. Thanks Ian." I said. He got up, but before he left. "Ian?" I said. He turned around. "Yea?" He said. I smiled, "I'm happy for you. You know, you and Nikki." I said. He smiled, "Thanks Nina." He said. He closed my door, leaving me alone in my room. I got up and walked outside,  to the photographer. He had a whole set up for me, I could see props everywhere. "Elena darling, please sit on that stool. And do your thang!!" He said to me. "Ok, let's do this." I said.

Stefan POV: I come around the corner, and see Nina. She's taking off her robe, leaving only her bathing suit on. God she looked hot, and beautiful. As I see her work her magic, she moves her body. Posing every direction, her body can pose to. From fun poses, to sexy ones. And her face expressions, were just simply perfect. She really new how to work it, "Hey, I'm going to the Original's studio. I'll see you later?" Phobe asked me from behind. "Yea I'll see you later, bye babe." As I kiss her on her soft lips, and hug her. Once she left, I waited for Elena to get done with her pictures. After she was done, she put her robe on and came towards me. "Ready?" I asked her. She smiled, "Yup, let's go!!" She said.