We are still landing so they are re-ready, I'm just really lazy because I just woke up.

We have landed. Villa came out first before I left. We have personal bodyguards with us.

I have only been here in Australia for 2 days. May schedule is so hectic. I don't know what time is it here.

There are fans waiting on the railroad when we leave the airport. While waiting for our car, a reporter approached me.

The bodyguards immediately blocked it so I bent down and adjusted my mask.

"Miss Aella are happy now? Aren't you afraid of your boyfriend's doing while you're away ?! Miss Aella please answer?" He tried to face me with the mic so I backed away.

"Stop it, we don't need reporters now! She can't answer your questions for the meantime." Villa said while grabbing my left hand and getting into the car.

We are still waiting for the items to be inserted.

"What the hell Villa, but there are reporters and fans, I thought it was private?"

"I don't know, maybe someone leak your schedule. Don't worry I'm working on it."

I just took a deep breath as I looked at my fans carrying banners. The glass was tented so they could not see me. Until the vehicle started running.

"Wake me up if we're already at the hotel." I told Villa who was busy on the iPad. He just nodded before I went to sleep again.

I've just been really tired these past few days. I have no rest because of the pile schedule.

I also need it to comfort me and even for a moment I forget what Keane said.

I returned the engagement ring! Why did I do that? Maybe I was sick because I did that.

I was completely asleep with the amount of thinking.

A few minutes later I woke up and looked at Villa who was busy with my iPad and phone. I frowned.

"Are we almost there?" I asked her while my voice was a little husky.

He turned to me and showed me my phone. "Keane texted you." Simpling he said. I rubbed my eyes first before I adjusted to sitting.

"W-what, did I hear you right?" I frowned.

He glared at me. "Did you just fall asleep deaf? By the way, Shane called you multiple times."

"You didn't answer her calls?"

"I answered and told her your sleeping and then she ended the call."

I just nodded and took my phone to Villa.

I was about to type a password but Villa suddenly took the phone and put it in his bag.

"No, your banned for using phone, Aella. As your manager I will follow what is best for you because you will be distracted by his messages. I will give you this phone when we return to the Philippines."

"When?"

I don't really know my schedule. When I know it, I can quickly forget.

I am frustrated now. Curiosity will really kill me this time but I know how to control I just need distraction.

-

"Change outfit, this one, ocean blue ball gown perfect for your ending part." My stylist said.

It's nearly 10 pm I think this is the last song to finish the concert.

My breath is fast now so I need oxygen and I am very weak. I hate dancing but it really made me dance for extra entertainment.

I sat in the chair in front of the large mirror. I see myself when fixing the hair and retouching the make up.

"Villa, Ii r-really need sweets this time." Poor to say because I really do not have the strength. I also removed the oxygen because they retouch my face.

"But your voice."

I looked at him lazily. I can also see the concern in his eyes but I really need sweets now ...

I try to fight myself not to close my eyes. Because he really seems to be closing his eyes.

"I can handle this just please give me some sweets, Villa ... I'm dying."

"Miss Aella you have 5 minutes."

I just nodded from the mirror. Villa gave me a chocolate bar and peeled it so I ate it right away.

"Drink water after, faster Aella."

I stared at him. I just ate chocolate quickly and drank water. I was about to get up but I quickly sat down again.

Damn!

Worried Villa grabbed my arm. "Gosh, you are not okay." She pointed.

I bent down while breathing properly and stood up again. Now I'm okay with standing up.

"I'm okay."

Even though my eyes seem to be blurred, I can still walk straight to the bottom of the stage to get up, I am already with him.

I will never disappoint them, they are my treasure ... I will give them what I got, I will never hunger them.