(one shot) struggling!

You were up in the cockpit sitting on din's thigh he told you that when he flys that you have to be close to him his arm is wrapped around your waist  squeezing you tightly you started squirming trying to get out of his grasp.

Din: stop moving.

(Y/n): I-it h-hurts.

Din: what do you mean it hurts? If it hurts, its because your struggling! Just stay still darling!

He pulls you closer to his chest his Beskar hurting your back you keep moving he then slaps your face.

Din: STOP fighting me!

You just start crying he slapped you hard he then realized what he had done he put the ship on autopilot and moved you to look at him.

Din: baby im sorry I didn't mean to hit you.

(Y/n): Don't touch me leave me alone!

Din pulls you into a secure hug you then hear sniffling from his helmet is he...crying?

Din: I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you i love you im so so sorry! I didn't mean to do anything bad to you.

You keep crying not because he hit you but because you're falling for him you want to comfort him why! Why has it come to this!

Din: I love you!

(Y/n): I love you.

Din freezes did he hear you right after a year did you finally say i love you.

Din: what did you say?

(Y/n): I love you Din Djarin.

Din has a big smile on his face.

Din reached and took his helmet off  he was... handsome very handsome.

Din: I've always dreamt of what it would feel like to kiss your lips...

He took you face gently and gave you a passionate kiss and you were mad that you liked this you kissed back you could feel him smiling

(Y/n): Din~

Din: keep moaning my name like that.

You guys started making out din stopped and looked at you.

Din: I love you!

(Y/n): I love you!

12/5/20