(one shot) Trapped

How long has it been a day, weeks,  months you don't know cause you've been in this ship so long that you are going to go crazy you just want to go home you can barely go in the cockpit because HE won't let you.

You can't even say his name without your stomach hurting you felt the ship stop and you heard him coming down the ladder you froze you saw him walk closer to you then he got down to your level now you were staring at his visor.

Din: I miss your smile. Come on, smile for me!

Even when he whispers something it's scary plus you don't want to smile you have lost the ability to how can you smile.

Din: I wont ask again!

You try to think of something to smile about but nothing you want to cry that's all you can do now is cry forever until you die you then think of your life before with mom and dad loving you that brings a little smile on your face.

Din: keep smiling like that. It makes my heart happy.

You hate the idea of that he's happy he touches your cheek and your smile falls.

Din: Please stop looking at me with disappointment in your eyes. I can't take it. Anyway I'll be back stay here ok.

He makes the ramp of the ship open its dark out you smile the trees the rain its so nice he was about to go but then stopped.

Din: I forgot something do you promise to wait here?

(Y/n): I-i promise I will wait for y-you here.

He nods and goes to get what he needs this is it this is your chance to leave and never return you look and you don't see him you take your chance and run down the ramp as fast as you can you were going to make it but you then fell face hitting the metal and you were being dragged in you look and see him pulling you in

Din: You promised! You said you would wait for me! You liar!

You tried to grab something but couldn't you were now back in the ship he tied you with his cord making sure you didn't run away again.

Din: what have I said about leaving? About how you can never leave that your home is here!?

You looked down.

Din: Pay attention to me! Why aren't you paying attention to me!

He grabbed your face and made you look at him.

Din: I do everything for you I buy you anything and everything for you and it still isn't good enough when will you realize that I LOVE YOU!

(Y/n): You don't love me! This isn't love!

You then start crying he then unties you and hugs you tightly you still crying.

Din: I do love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!

You try to get out of his grip but your too tired right now.

Din: shh cyar'ika rest, rest my love.

You didn't want to but you needed rest so you slept tomorrow will be another day of this hell.

12/3/20

(A/n): my first yandere how did I do?