Shot

I slipped my keys out of my pocket and insersted then into the lock. Walking into my apartment, I headed straight towards the kitchen. I opened my silver steeless fridge and took out a bottle of my favorite wine and took a wine glass down from the cupboard. While pouring in the dark red liquid, I thought about the strangley familiar man I stumbled across in the hallway. I drained my glass and poured myself another. I walked into the lounge room and poppod myself on the couch and kicked of my shoes. There's nothing happening tonight and no where I should be so I'm just going to chill. I picked up the tv remote and started searching for a good movie to watch. When I finally found something to watch, I relized how tired I actully was. I was only half way through the movie when my eyes began to droop.

Slowly I began to fall asleep until I was out like a light.

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of the door banging open. I jumped up of the coach and started looking around. Everything seemed to be fine. I speed walked into the hallway, leading the way to the front door. The door was flat on the ground with splinters of wood scattered around. I was about to scream when all of a sudden a arm wraped around my neck and could feeling somthing cold poking my head.

"Don't move or talk unless you want a bullet in your head,"said the strabger. My eyes grew wide in fright. I'm going to die. The man pressed the gun harder into my skull.

"Where is your friend Jake.TELL ME!!!" he yelled.

"I don't know who your talking about," I wimpered "please let me go."

"I'm gonna say this one more time, were is Jake!"

"I don't know but please let me go!"I screamed.

I hear the bang of the gun and I fall to my knees. Scarlet blood runs down the side of my head and onto the floor. The pain is to over bearing. I can can feel my lungs squirming around, trying draw in air. My heart is pounding so hard that it feels like it going to rip itself out of my chest. I watch the man who shot me run out into the hallway. Siren began to wail oustide and blue and red lights shibe across the room. I can hear blood rushing past my ears as I lay on the floor dieing. Strange, it feels normal, like I've done it hundreds of times. Finally the pain drains away and I slip into the dark.

(Now)

"Miss Evalyn Willow."

I stand up and exit the plain busy waiting area and walk into the assigned room for my meeting. I sit down in a blue cushioned chair infront of a plain oak wood desk. In front of me a man with jet black hair and green eyes looks at me.

"Hello miss Evalyn," he said " my name is Jake and I'll be your councilor for this evening."

A/N: please help! I do not know how long you want these chapters to be. Sorry about spelling and punctuation, I was rushing this chapter.Please leave a suggestion. Hope you like it!

See ya