Prank Gone Wrong [Part 4]

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry Topaz, I'll be careful." said Emerald; as the two begin to hang up each other.

As soon as he made it to the castle, he sneaks in very easily as no other guards spot on him. He finally made it to the castle as he climbs in the wall trying not to fall.

Once he finds Topaz in his window, he smiles as Topaz grabs his hand and pulls him in his room. Luckily, Emerald made it. 

"Phew! Thanks Topaz. Wow! Guess this is my first day of spying in every city, just to meet you. Man! I should do this more often!" said Emerald; panting.

"No problem. I'm glad you barely got caught by my tribe. Even Rothar and the others." said Topaz; chuckles.

"Yeah, that, would be more awkward. I'm glad I took Olkiex in charge while taking care of Opal. Now that I'm here in your castle, we must find Jessica in Mount Pillar. She did text to me about her tribe warriors being chased by poop monsters." 

"Wait! The Danians are being chased by poop monsters?!" said Topaz; as he begins to burst out laughing.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh, man!! That's hilarious! But of course not to Jessica. Maybe it's best that I should keep it to myself once we meet her."

"Yeah, that is really hilarious. But anyways, I wonder what's in the living room? Is H'earring still there??"

"Yep, but Agitos's still here too. I'll explain to him once I'll take you there." 

"Sure."

And so they went out of Topaz's room and walked around the hallway downstairs, finding the living room. In the living room, there's Agitos and H'earring in the kitchen eating food for lunch. They then suddenly heard the step coming downstairs. They saw Topaz along with Emerald the Overworld walking by out of nowhere. 

"TOPAZ!! WHY IS YOUR FRIEND HERE OUT OF NOWHERE?!?! EMERALD, DID YOU BREAK IN THE CASTLE?!?! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!" yelled Agitos; as he walks in the living room.

"Listen, Agitos, let me explain!! You see, my friend, Emerald's here because he wanted to see me if I'm alright. Besides the point, we are on a mission to find our friends out there in every Perim to see them before Yokkis prank begins." Topaz explained.

Agitos sighed, understanding Topaz's explanation. "Okay, Topaz. I understand. But I wonder how will his parents reacted while he's gone??" 

"Don't worry, Agitos. I'll be back to Kiru City Castle in no time; once my mom won't notice that I'm gone." said Emerald; scratching his head.

"Mmmhh." Agitos shook his head.

"Emerald!! What brings you here???" said H'earring; smiling when he walks towards him. 

"Well, I kinda broke into the castle. Thankfully, no other Underworld tribe notices that I'm here." said Emerald; nervously chuckle.

"That's so clever of you. You know, you kinda remind me of your grandfather, Vlar." said H'earring as he remembers when his father told him back then.

"Yeah, my grandpa was once a thief, but he's now a hero after he learns from his mistakes. But anyway, I'm just gonna watch TV to see what's on the channel."