"Yeah, I'll be there as fast as I can. Stop drinking." Ashley said right as Luke was taking another sip from the bottle. He set it down next to him, deciding that he'd had enough for tonight. The bottle was almost empty anyway.

"I'm s-so sorry." Luke sobbed, his words still slurred. He didn't think he was ever going to forgive himself for doing what he did. "I drank - I drank so much, I'm so sorry."

"I know, it's okay, I'll be there in a minute." Ashley said, and by this time Luke was crying too much to say anything else, so he sat on the phone in silence while Ashley drove over to his house.

Ashley finally arrived at Luke's house and he hung up the phone, his stomach tying in knots as he watched Ashley's car pull into his driveway. He tried to stand up and walk towards her, but Luke just ended up stumbling over and falling onto his ass again.

"Ashley - "

"What the hell were you thinking? It's freezing cold and snowing nonstop, why are you sitting outside like this?" Ashley yelled, cutting him off.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry!" Luke said quickly, shaking his head. "I just-I just w-wanted to come out here and be alone for a w-while!"

"Are you crazy? Why are you doing this? Why did you drink so much?" Ashley asked, kneeling down in front of Luke. She cupped the sides of his face in her hands, trying to get him to look at her.

Luke knew that Ashley hated when he got drunk, she'd been telling him that since before they were even very close friends. Ashley didn't like when Luke drank, it scared her, but Luke always insisted that he was fine.

"You t-told me to go - to go get drunk." Luke sobbed, "That's the only thing I'm good at, anyway, it's the only thing I can't f-fuck up."

"Luke, don't say that." Ashley said, running her fingers through Luke's hair and trying to get it off of his forehead. It was damp from him being outside in the snow for so long. "You're good at a lot of things, don't say that you fuck everything up."

"But I do." Luke whined. "I was an asshole to you the other night, I treated you like s-such s-shit and I'm so sorry."

"Luke - " Ashley began, but he just cut her off.

"Ashley, baby, I'm so sorry." Luke cried harder. "I didn't m-mean to treat you like that, I was just listening to w-what Michael told me to do. I thought that it was right - I didn't realize - I'm so sorry. You probably hate me."

"Luke, it's okay." Ashley said, smiling just a little. "I don't hate you, I could never hate you."

"I'm so s-sorry, I didn't mean to be such a dick." Luke said, his bottom lip trembling.

"It's okay, Luke, I forgive you." Ashley whispered, leaning in more and wrapping her arms around Luke, letting him bury his face in the crook of her neck. "I don't hate you, I just needed a little time to myself for a while."

"I-I can't believe I acted like that." Luke cried, his words muffled. He couldn't stop crying, every time he thought about what had happened a few days before he made himself even more upset. "I would n-never force you to do something that you don't want to do, Ashley, I-I would never - I would never do anything to you without you wanting it too."

"Luke, calm down." Ashley said softly once Luke was done crying, making him look up at her. "Let's go inside and then we can talk, okay?"

"I shouldn't have acted so desperate, I s-should have just accepted the fact that you didn't want to have sex, I didn't m-mean to act like such an asshole." Luke said, standing up. He let Ashley take his hand and lead him inside through the front door, which was still unlocked from when Luke came outside earlier.