I

music - best part = daniel caeser and HER

3RD PERSON POV

10 am. Y/n sleeping soundly in her comfortable, soft, warm bed. She hated today, everyone that knew and loved her was aware. The date was July 31st. Y/N and her brother Harry's birthday. Although y/n was one for theatrics and all the glitz and glamor of parties and social events. Her birthday. A whole different story. 

"fuck

"Y/N?"

"yup im up gimme a minute"

without any intention of giving his makeshift daughter any privacy, Remus Lupin bursts through the door huffing at the sight of y/n still in bed. 

"get the fuck up you lazy hag" he rattled picking up dishes from every corner of her room.

"how about, good morning my lovely, beautiful, talented daughter i love you so much happy birthday" she said throwing a pillow at him laughing.

"hilarious, but seriously happy birthday love, your favorite downstairs," he sighs exiting the room.

"LOVE YOU" he adds

"LOVE YOU TOO" she yelled back, rubbing her throat needing water.

Y/N sighed hopping out of bed and rummaging through her drawers. One thing to know about y/n is that she....loved fashion.

"DAD WEAR ARE MY  BAGGY JEANS"

"LOOKS WITH YOUR EYES NOT YOU MOUTH GENIUS"

'loser' she thought to herself, continuing to search for her much needed jeans. they couldn't have gone far....its not like they have fucking legs. "Finally"

as y/n starred in the mirror she wondered what her brother was doing, she fucking hated the fact she's never met him

as y/n starred in the mirror she wondered what her brother was doing, she fucking hated the fact she's never met him. couple years back Remus taught him defense against the dark arts. y/n never got her letter, for Hogwarts of course. Most people saw it as a good thing. She was never in any danger, she had never fought Voldemort like harry had in first year. Never got to experience what a basilisk was like, or even meet Sirius her godfather. She envied harry. the truth is y/n had no one, no one but Remus and Tonks. Socially deprived for what now was 14 years. Not to say y/n had never left her home but. at times it felt that way. Combing her hair she let a tear drip from her eye. 

"your pancakes are gonna get cold pumpkin" a feminine voice trailed outside her door.

"thanks mom"

"happy birthday y/n" footsteps following the statement

"yeah happy birthday to me"

turning the broken knob of her door she lazily strode down the stairs y/n plopped her shoes at the front door dragging towards the kitchen. 'blasted knob'

"there you are two chocolate chip pancakes, side of strawberries and whip cream. finishing with a glass of apple juice" Remus gazed in a "kiss the cook" apron.

"thanks dad" she said pecking his cheek striding towards the pantry for syrup.

"y/n something came in the mail for you.." Tonks teased holding it above my head running around the kitchen, her shoes making a squeaking noise on the tile.

"whos it from, harry I assume his yearly bs letter" she spat pilling pancakes in her mouth.

the letter was dropped by Tonks behind her, y/n could practically hear her grin. Observing the letter she dropped her fork. the envelope had a wax melt on the back the print read "Hogwarts"

The front of the envelope however said "the bedroom on the far left with the broken knob"

"holy shit" she muttered with a mouth full of beautifully made breakfast.

smack*

"No for real Remus holy shit look at the fucking letter" Tonks beamed.

"well holy shit" he chorused

"right i mean holy shit"  y/n responded her eyes never once peeling from the letter.

"what took them so long" y/n spoke breaking the silence, her sobs light but still noticeable

"I know my love but look at the bright side you'll finally get to leave the house and plus....we get to go shopping today" Tonks persuaded wiping  her tears.

"yea i love shopping..."