𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐𝟎 : "𝐁𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧."

Start from the beginning

They walked inside the nursery. Caroline, and Jeremy helped at first Caroline wanted to go all out pink for Stefanie's nursery but Damon quickly said no.

Elena let Caroline do a bit of pink though. One the walls where black and white pictures of Elena's maternity photo shoot, Stefanie in her own baby shoot, along with a picture of Damon, Elena and Stefanie.

They even had butterfly up above and Stefanie's name in big letters. Elena walked over she laid Stefanie down in her crib.

She gave Stefanie her favorite stuff lamb along with her pacifier as they tucked Stefanie in.

Stefanie looked at her parents as Stefanie yawned again as Damon said "How about a lullaby ?"

"Great idea." she said as Elena cleared her throat and sang "Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are,"

Damon joined in and sang along with her "Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky."

Stefanie's eyes started to close as they both sang together "Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are."as they both finished both seeing Stefanie had fallen asleep.

Elena kissed her forehead said "Good night sweetie." as Damon kissed her forehead and said "Good night Princess." before they walked away quietly before closing the door behind them...

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒄'𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆. 𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑨𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒄 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎. 𝑴𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑺 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕, 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕, 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒓𝒕, 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆.

The day was finally here, it was finally time for the ritual. I was a bit nervous, but I found it was no other way than to just let it happen, no more running.

I opened the door and decided to join the others in the conversation. They looked at me, I looked back.

"Tonight is the full moon. We know that Taylor is prepared to break the curse." Mackenzie said. Her hair was wavy and curly, she wore a black zip leather jacket with black skinny pants, a gray v neck tee and black laced up boots.

"There's going to be no stopping her." Saige said. Her hair was in a ponytail and she wore a denim leather hoodie, a tied up shirt, black ripped pants, and heel wedge brown shoes.

"Also turns out I did some research stupid curse is fake." as MG asked "So the curse is just placed on Taylor."

Charlotte nodded adding "Taylor comes from the witch bloodline and was turn into a vampire, the curse was sealing her witch side, when she breaks the curse, she'll be a unstoppable hybrid." Charlotte wore a black cropped leather jacket with gems and zippers on it along with a black bustier and a pink check print skirt, black tights, her hair curled.