𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖 : "𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬"

╔═══════════════╗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

╚═══════════════╝

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖 "𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬."

---

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆.

I groaned as I moved alittle only to see a naked Grace under the blankets to my chest sleeping. I did remember what happened last night.

I groaned as I noticed my hands wrapped around her waist as I moved to the side alittle and slowly unwrapped my arms and gently got out of bed.

I sighed and walked to the bathroom as I started a shower, after taking a bath. I brushed out my hair and got out my clothes as I put on a leather jacket with a blue v neck t-shirt and ripped black jeans with black boots as went out to see Grace smiling at me under the blankets as she said "Last night was fun."

I narrowed my eyes at her as she smirked and said "Come on, we have the whole day to waste." as I rolled my eyes and said "Last night mean't nothing to me."

Grace's eyes dropped as she said "What do you mean it meant nothing to you, it didn't seem like it when you kissed me back." as Taylor said "Get over it and get dressed." as Grace sighed.

She rose up and held the blankets to her chest as she said "Alright, we need a witch ok ?" as Grace didn't responded which ticked me off as I fixed my hair and said "You heard me right I said we need a witch which means you respond." as she was quiet again. I hissed my vampire eyes faded in as I used my speed jumped on the bed and grabbed her neck chocking her.

"When I say something you respond got it." as she groaned as my grip got tighter as she begged for breathe and said "Last night was two broken people talking about there feelings so get over it and shake your head that you get it."

Grace nodded slowly as I let go as she gasped for a breathe as I got off and went back to the sink as I said "Now do you understand because I am not afraid to hurt you."

Grace nodded and mutter "Yes." as I smiled and said "Good now get dressed." as I left the room as she rose from the bed tears in eyes as she grabbed her clothes and got dressed. She put on leather pants, heeled combat boots, a black strap top with a black leather jacket her daylight ring of course and makeup as she put makeup on her neck to cover the bruises.