𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐𝟎 : "𝐁𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧."

Start from the beginning

Damon walked downstairs holding Stefanie in his arms as she cried. "I hear you Stefanie." as the two where now in the kitchen.

He grabbed one of Stefanie's bottle from the fridge before shaking it up as Stefanie saw and stopped crying which is when Damon began to feed her. She drank the milk from the bottle.

"Good girl." as he said to himself "Thank god." as he brought Stefanie to the couch.

He sat down and sighed as he made sure Stefanie was still drinking her bottle. He never thought raising a baby could be so hard, but he would do anything for Stefanie even if that mean't she would break his much wanted and needed sleep.

"Yum Yum." he said to her, which is when Elena walked down she had her robe over her nightgown.

She smiled by the stairs. Damon said "I can see you out of the corner of my eye, Mrs. Salvatore." as Elena said "Sorry, I was just capturing the cute moment." as Elena got a glass of water.

Stefanie moved her head to the side meaning she was done with her bottle as Damon removed the bottle from her mouth and put it on the table.

Elena handed him her towel as Damon put the towel over his shoulder before lifting Stefanie up as she cooed as Damon began to pat her back.

Elena said "I was worried about all of Stefanie's crying so I looked up why she was so fussy, but then I found it's called Colic."

Damon asked now on his feet going inside the kitchen with Elena. "What's that ?" as Elena rubbed Stefanie's arm saying "Basically it means she cries alot, sometimes it's more than 3 hours a day."

"Oh no." Damon complained before saying to Stefanie who was still being burped "Why won't you sleep." as Elena said "She's your daughter, she's bond to be tricky."

Damon leaned over to Elena whispering "It's not to late for adoption." as Elena hit his arm and said "Damon ?!" as Damon said "What ? Can't blame a man wanting a full night's sleep."

Elena gave him a look as Damon scrunched his nose up with a smile as they both heard Stefanie give a big burp.

"Whoa Stefanie." Damon said as Elena said "That must have hurt sweetie." as Damon removed the towel from his shoulder as Elena reached for Stefanie as Damon handed her to Elena.

Elena held Stefanie where to where the two where face to face as Elena smiled as Stefanie gave a giggle back. Damon smiled at his two girls before kissing both of their foreheads.

Elena blushed. "Do you want more kids ?" as Damon who had taken Elena's water glass asked "Do you ?"

"Well you know I would love a big family, but with Stefanie she's already a handful." as Damon said "That won't stop us, how many more do you want ?"

Elena said "Three more." as Damon said "Omg Elena." as Elena laughed "You asked." "I would love three girls and one boy."

"Why one boy ?" as Elena said "Because I want you and our son Grayson to be in a house full of girls." as Damon asked "Grayson ?" as Elena said "Well because of my dad in all-"

"I love it. Grayson Salvatore." as Elena added "What about the girls ?" as she now held Stefanie to her chest as Damon added "Hmm, how about Jenna Salvatore ?" as Elena said "I love that one."

"And the other girl's name can be, Sarah Lillian Salvatore." as Damon had a few tears in his eyes, "I love that one." as Elena smiled which is when they looked down to Stefanie.

Her small mouth opening and her hands spread out as she let out a yawn. "Someone's sleepy." Damon said as Stefanie's eyes fluttered.

"Yeah, someone looks like there ready for bed." as Elena said "I'm going to go tuck Stefanie in wanna join me ?" as Damon said "Sure." with a smile as the two of them walked upstairs.