Ch.5 No fudging way

~~Dream~~

There was blood, that was the first thing I noticed. I was In a dress a red, a really short red dress. I was in a ball room. I was the only one in there as far as in could tell. It was silent, and then bam the lights went out. There was a single light in the room. I walked to it and stood there. Then the random ass guy from school and the alley came next to me and grabbed my hands.

I looked into his eyes and smiled. I know for a fact this was a dream and I was not controlling my body. He smiled back, which caused Me to blush slightly. He said three words that made me want to vomit.

"I love you." He said

"I love you too." I said back for some reason. That reason being it was a dream.

Next thing I knew he was tilting my head to the side, and he brushed my hair off my neck. He smelt my neck. I was just standing there acting as casualnas ever, like he had done this forever. He licked my neck, and I saw his whit teeth turn into pointy fangs. Then he sunk them into my neck I felt everything it stung like a bitch.

I woke up with beads of sweat on my fore head. I was so scared I started to touch my neck. When i was surei wasn't bitten I stopped and laid back down in bed. Then I realized it wasn't my bed I immediately jumped back up.

I looked around the room and it was definetly a boys room there was big bed in the center of the room. And blue curtains blocked out the light. There was a desk and a computer on it I decided to open the computer and text Hailey on Facebook. I opened the computer and of course, there was no god damn Wi-Fi.

I growled in frustration and banged the computer. And I heard foot steps growing closer. My heart started beating so fast. I quickly jumped into the bed. I laid there and closed my eyes, the door opened and I closed my eyes tight.

I heard footsteps in the room and one side of the bed went down. My heart beat was crazy fast.

"I know that you're awake" he said his voice was so sexy. Wait he just kidnapped you , his voice is not hot it's icky. I opened my eyes just to make it easy on my self. I sat up and I saw his Orange bred eyes. I looked him not saying a single word. He broke the silence.

"Um, good morning how did you sleep?" He asked as if nothing was wrong.

"No. I didn't sleep OK." I said

"And why is that?" He asked with a smirk.

"Well let's just see, first you kidnapped me. Second, I have no fucking idea where i am. To top it all off my mom is gone." I said in a very irritated tone.

He just looked down as if not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Are you hungry?" He asked

I didn't even answer I just nodded. He smiled slightly and then pulled the covers off for me. And he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed. A couple of days ago I would have been blushing so hard, now i'm just staring at him blankly.

He got the hit and let go of my hands. And we walked out of the room. The house I was in which I am assuming is his, was huge. I sware it was like a really big castle type of house. We finally walked on to a kitchen. YAY, I was starving. He walked over and looked into the fridge, as if he was reading my mind he pulled out my favorite thing ever. POP TARTS!!!!

My eyes widens, he saw my eyes and he handed me the box. I quixly snatched the box and opened the a pack. The boy sat across from me and just stared at me. I honestly didn't care I continued eating until my tummy was full.

"Go ahead." The boy said out of no where

"What?" I asked

"I know you probaly have some questions for me so go ahead and ask." He said

He's right I did have alot of questions.

"Okay well what's your name?" I asked

"Robby"

"How old are you?"

"18"

"Where the freak am I?"

"My home"

"Why am I at your home?"

"Because I brought you here."

"Why"

"Because I feel something when I look at you. You're special my heart fluyterew when I look at you. Your just special."

I don't know why that made me smile. I just looked at him. I stared at him, into those orange red eyes of his.

"Are you really a vampire?" I asked looking into his eyes.

He didn't answer he just nodded. I looked away from him and at the table. I was trying to wrap my head around this. I didn't know what to say.

I sware to god out of nowhere I feel the ergency to cry. I never cried and if I did it was because some one died. I was crying over a boy. I didn't want him to see me cry, so I quickly got up and ran into the room I woke up in. I jumped on the bed and cried my self to sleep.

Okay guys so tell me what you think so far your opinion I supere important. And if you have ideas just kik me: he _is_bae_1235.

This story is edited by my friend @akwardminion312
~Angelina XD