Ch.14 Done

Robby P.O.V

I don't why jackie was acting like that all i was trying to do was save her from dying. I guess she is just shocked. I just wish she would understand. I just saved her and her friend. When i could've just let hailey die. About Hailey something wasn't right about her, i got a bad felling about her and her sister. I was brought of my thoughts when hailey came up to me andbstarted talking.

"Um hi?" She said seeming some what scared.

"Hi i'm robby. Your Hailey right?" I said acting casual.

"Um yea and you are robby the vampire that just turned my best friend in to a vampire." She said.

"Um yea sorry about thatvit was the only way to save her." I said felling guilty.

"Don't be makes it easier for me," she said wait what easier what the hell is up with her.

"Wait what,......." i said but she cut me off.

"So is it okay if i ask you some questions?" She asked. I just rolled my eyes smiled and knodded.

~~Couple of stupid questions later~~

After i answered all her ridiculous questions she looked tired. I was hopeing she was cause i nedded to make things write with jackie.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

She knodded her head.

"Okay come on you can stay in the room over there." I said.

She smiled and started to walk to the room i followed her to make sure she didn't break anything. I walked in and didn't see anything.

"Hailey?" I called for her.

I heard a devilish high pitched giggle i already knew it was hailey. I turned around to be gretted with light purple eyes. I fucking knew it she is a pixie. How can i be so stupid.

"Oh robby stupid dumb nieve Robby. Youe so stupid who invites a poxie into there own home?" She said in her high pitched voice.

"I um i don't uh know." I said. This bitch she was controlling my mind. God Robby snap out of it focus.

"Oh Robby. You are so swwet and thoughtful. But you hate Jackie, and love me." She said her eyes getting brighter with every word.

"I love you and hate jackie." I said. Wait what no i love jackie she is my everything. Next thing I know Hailey pushed me on the bed and jumped on top of me and started to kiss me. I didn't push her off i kissed back. What was wrong with me. We countinued to kiss until we heard a drop. Her eyes turned regular brown she stoped kissing me and i pushed her off and looked at jackie. Tears filled her eyes.

She took off running and i heard a door slam. I looked at Hailey and she smiled. I growled and she looked scared. I got up and walked to my room. I had to tell jackie what happend she has to know i would never hurt her. I opened the door and i see jackie curled up in a ball laying on the bed crying. I did that to her god i am such an ass. i walked tobher and satvon the bed.

I grabbed her and pulled her into my lap. She cried in my chest i squezzed her. It was quiet all you could here were her sobs. She finally broke the silence.

"Why robby why would you do that to me?" She said crying. I knewbshe was thubking about her ex. And how he cheated on her.

"Please let me explain what happend Jackie. It wasn't my fault." I said begging.

"What do you mean." Jackie said. I opened my mouth and started to explain.

~~Jackie p.o.v~~

That bitch. She is trying to break us apart. She is doing this to me on purpose. I was so pissed.

"I'll be back." I said in a low voice. I got up from the behd and went to look for Hailey she was in the restroom fixing her hair.

"Hey?!" I said

"Oh hey Jackie." She said trying to give me a hug but I pushed her away.

"How dare you first you lie to me then try to break me and robby apart. You are an evil heartless Bitch." I said yelling.

"Well you're right about one thing." She said smiling her eyes turned purple and she look angry.

"I am heartless." She said. With that she attacked me. I fell to the ground and she was on top of me. My eyes turned red with rage. I opened my mouth and bit her. She yelped and pulled away she went into the corner if the room holding her arm. I walked over to her and she had pire fear in her eyes.

"Please Jackie i'm so sorry i didn't mean anything please don't hurt me i'm sorry!!" She said crying.

"Oh Hailey you have to understand i'm not the same Jackie anymore. I'm not gonna hurt you." I said smiling.

She started to smile as if she was greatful. My eyes turned red and her smiled dissapeared.

"I'm gonna kill you." I said. She screamed one last time before i snapped her neck. I stood up and walked out of the restroom. Robby wad standing there. I wanted to cry i just killed my best friend. He could tell i was sad because he pulled me into a hug.

"I promise you things will get better." He said. Kissing my voice.

"No Robby they won't." I said. Cause i knew things were just getting started. He looked at me and frowned we walked into the room and laid in the bed. I fell asleep in his arms. And had a horrible dream.