Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25

"I just remembered…" She murmured, gazing up at the sky as they came into view of the house. "Tonight's ze full moon isn't eet?" He nodded before giving her a slightly pained smile as he felt a ghost of the pain that he was going to experience yet again in the near future.

"Yeah…but it's not like I'm not used to it anymore." She squeezed his hand gently.

"Eet will be over soon." He nodded again before returning the pressure.

"Somehow…I don't think it'll be as bad as the last few times."

And truthfully, it wasn't.

It was to date, the strangest one.

Harry had woken up just a few minutes ago in a very weird place. Well…weird in some ways, nice in others. Firstly, waking up to the sensation of someone gently running their fingers through his hair was always nice. The fact that it was Fleur's hand only made it better.

Secondly, his head was resting on her lap…which he didn't quite realize straight away as he nuzzled into her unconsciously which elicited a small squeak from her.

That woke him up, and as his eyes slowly slid into as much focus as they could without glasses, something which surprised him a bit due to the detail of what he could see. His eyesight was still rather poor, he couldn't exactly focus on the clock at the far end of the other side. But he could make out faces properly without much effort. Fleur's face was the clearest owing to the fact that it was hovering a few inches above his, concern evident in her eyes.

"Nice way to wake up every morning eh Harry?" Was that Sirius? He tried to pull his head up which turned out to be the most difficult thing he'd ever done as he realized halfway. If Fleur hadn't gently guided his head back into her lap, it would have hit the floor.

"Not so fast, stay still." That was definitely Remus's voice. He stopped trying to move and relaxed as Fleur's hands found themselves back in his hair.

"Do you remember anyzing 'Arry?" She asked softly. "From last night…?"

"I…" He tried to get his mind to focus but all he could get were a few grainy pictures and shadows. Suddenly an image of the moon flickered before his eyes. "The full moon…" Fleur nodded "Why am I here? Wasn't I…weren't we at the bed when…"

"Yes…anyzing else?" His brow furrowed as he thought back. The last thing he could remember was the familiar feeling like his blood was on fire before he blacked out. A chill ran down his spine as he realized the only shred of clothing he had on were his blue jeans, his upper body completely bare except for the necklace.

"What happened?" His voice slightly higher than before, partly due to embarrassment as he saw they were in the middle of the living room. Fleur had her back propped up against the wall and was still holding onto him while the others, Sirius, Remus and both the elder Delacours were watching them from their seats a few feet away. "I didn't do anything did I?" He asked tentatively.

"Don't worry." Fleur said soothingly. "Stop jumping to the ze worst conclusions."

"Okay…but why are we down here? What happened last night?" The look Fleur gave at the adults unsettled him again.