𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 - 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓱

I pant heavily as Mineta surpasses me down the block, his muscular body effortlessly dashing into a lavish purple apartment. I walk to the front of his towering gold-plated apartment, my brown uggs scuffing against the steps. The entire block seems to glitter with opulence and wealth under the dark blue sky.

Damn bih, you live in this ratty aa part of town?

I dash in to the sound of crying echoing through a ball-room sized hallway. I find Mineta in his room.

"Mineta, it's not what it looks like-"

"Our teacher just KISSED you, Y/N."

"I'm sorry"

"Ok I forgive you" he wipes a tear. "Let's make out."

"Ok"

I turn on some Lana Del Rey and The Neighborhood on my pastel purple iPhone 11 Plus, all underground bands he probably wouldn't know, but their songs are perfect for making out with purple haired hotties like him. Not like I'd know cause I'm a virgin and good Christian girl but I got pregnant to one of Lana's songs last year with my gross ex Andrew before I aborted it with a clothes hanger. Plus, I bet no girl he's met has my amazing music taste. Maybe I'll ask him if he knows Tame Impala later, but he probably wouldn't because I'm not like other girls.

"Turn this trash off" he says with disgust, in awe of my flat stomach and curves silhouetted by my Louis Vuitton bodycon dress. God I'm so ugly and my clothes are so gross! I wish I was white and privileged but I like to dress boyish and baggy cause I hate my body! I'm so fat!

"No. You need to have a high intelligence to understand the complexity of Lana Del Rey's lyrics. To fully analyse such poetic greatness such as "My poosay tastes like pepsi cola" requires ascension to the highest fourth power, the awakening of your third eye and the unity of all of your chakras-"

"Shut up and start sticking your tongue in my mouth"

"Ok"

He grabs my face and pulls my lips into his, and I taste his grape-drenched flavoured lips, the sound of Chanel by Frank Ocean wavering in the background, causing Mineta to pull away for a second.

"Frank Ocean is just another way to say Hot Dog Water" he whispers teasingly, causing me to burn up inside to yearn for more.

That's so deep.

He grabs my waist and pulls me in closer for a passionate kiss. I feel his tongue roaming around in my mouth and I close my eyes. As he's about to take me in deeper, the sound of heavy, approaching footsteps slowly crescendos towards us, a large, muscular shadow casting over us. Mineta's eyes stutter wide open, and I whip my head around to find the cute senior guy from earlier today towering in the doorway. In his hand, a letter with my name on it.

"Sato?!" Mineta yells with undertones of anger. "Don't you see we're bus-"

"Why didn't you tell me..." Sato's giant lips transition into a depressing frown, a tear trickling down his cheek. His hands slowly compress the letter in his hand, causing my eyes to open wide with sympathy. "Why didn't you tell me you were dating her? You knew I liked her, Mineta!"

"No I didn't LMAO"

"Guys... stop fighting!" I chime in, just waiting to get back to my business.

Looking at Sato isn't a bad intermission though. Those big slurpalicious lips would be great in a time like this...

"Y/N I thought you liked me.... Our interaction in the hallway today... I thought you-"

"INTERACTION!??!?!" Mineta howled at me, still sexy as hell when he's angry. "ON A SCALE OF A TO XXX WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS INTERACTION?!?!? WITH THIS ABSOLUTE ROTISSERIE CHICKEN BOULDER ABSOLUTE WANK TOO!??!!"

"Mineta! You have it all wrong! It was nothing!" I blurt out, my feelings contradicting my speech. It was something.... But Mineta's my something now, I think.

Why does every guy have to like me!??!?

"It was nothing?" Sato whispers to himself sadly, his eyes drowning in his tears. "Well then fine, Mineta. Of course you get all the girls! I just wanted to have a chance!"

"It's not my fault I'm sexy!" Mineta snapped back. "Now move, Sato! Go get diabetes or listen to Lizzo or eat an african child or something."

"I heard african child" a familiar, deep voice appeared.

Oh my god. The chocolate, smooth skin... the sexy body...

AND HE'S SHIRTLESS?!?!?

"Black Mineta what do you WANT?!?!" Mineta screamed, his eyes not even flicking towards me.

"It's not my fault i'm black and smart and sexy universally appealing, n word" Black Mineta said carelessly, his pants hanging by his knees revealing his Thomas the Tank underwear and fully rock hard abs.

I REALLY hope Mineta has the same ones.

"Listen less sexy me, Sato, this fine woman would rather be with me than you two. I got the Supreme fit, black airforces, the rocking bod what more could you want?" he said as he lifted my chin and stared his large, brown eyes into mine. My heartbeat raced out of my chest at the thought of his abs against me. "And if you wanna go Mineta, I'll GO" he retorted, holding the crotch of his pants and pulling them lower, his chest raised as he sauntered towards Mineta. Sato followed, and they all began to raise their fists and slam them into eachother.

"Guys stop!" I suddenly yell, all the tension releasing from my chest. "Stop fighting!"

"Ok"

"Ok" I grab my Gucci bag and put back on my YSL fur coat. "I'll see you guys" I muttered awkwardly, shooting a subtle smile at Mineta. "We'll continue where we left off tomorrow"

I walk downstairs, thinking about how awkward that was. They were all fighting over me, and the thing is....

I don't mind it.

I just need some sleep. Everything will be solved tomorrow, hopefully.

As I walk to the bus stop, I hear a rustle in the distance as I turn around. I look back, only finding the end of a dirty trench coat disappear around the corner.