Chapter 1

"Dean!" Lisa yelled from across the hallway, waving before she ran over, "We on for tonight?" She smirked.

Dean winked "sure are" he comformed, pulling his bag from his locker and lazily throwing it over his shoulder.

Lisa gripped onto Deans arm as they walked down the hall towards the car park, only mumbling could be heard from the people watching them leave, complaing.

Dean had a reputation. He fucked everyone. Simple as that. No commitment, no problems, they knew what they were getting into. But did they care? Not really, they got to have fun for a night with the most popular and hottest guy in school!

"So your place or mine?" Lisa asked, smiling up at Dean. But Dean was distracted. Just at that moment,that nerdy kid decided to leave class.

Castiel. The deep blue eyed, puffy cheeked, sex haired, most adorable boy Dean had ever seen just walked out in front of him.

Deans eyes followed as he walked, holding his books close to his chest and he pushed his glasses further up onto his face and before Dean reilized, he was stumbling over his own feet, tripping slightly.

"DEAN!" Lisa yelled, grabbing Deans leather jacket to keep him standing insteed of faceplanting on the floor.

"Im Fine!" Dean yelled, brushing himself off "lets go yeah?"

"Yeah...."

_____

Castiel was walking out of his class when he saw Dean stumble over slightly, he couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

He grabbed his things from his locker when he felt someone grab his waist, pulling him close. He spun around, meeting the eyes of Balthazar.

"Hello darling..." Balthazar smiles, leaning in and kissing Cas softly.

"Hello" Cas mumbled awkwardly against his lips, pulling away slightly, a small blush across his face. He pushed his glasses up on his face as Balthazar took his bag, holding it for him as they walked out the school once again.

"So,what are your plans for tonight, Cassie?" Balthazar asked, looking down at Cas who was already stuck reading a book named, "The Fault in Our Stars".

"Shh, reading...." He mumbled, tears forming in his eyes.

"Oh my gosh Cassie,,your not gonna cry are you?" Balthazar laughed, pushing him playfully as they walked towards Cas's house.

"This is really sad, he's dying Balth!!" Cas sobbed, his glasses fogging up a little.

"I know Cassie, we watched the movie together, remember?" Balth groaned.

"Yeah,,and you cried through all the ending!!"

"I DID NOT!" Balth laughed.

They arived at Cas's house and Balthazar kissed him on the cheek "see you tomorrw at school then." He smile.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow" Cas smile back, looking up from his book a little.

"You want me to take you inside?" Balth asked, a small hint or worry in his voice.

"No...Hopefully Dad haven't been drinking...And im sure Gabe is home..." he mumbled, kissing Balth on the cheek, waving goodbye, all before walking into his house, Balthazar walking the other way.

Cas walked inside and opened the door, not looking away from his book as he walked up the stairs, passing his drunk, passed put Dad on the couch and knocking on Gabes door. "Gabe? Are you in there?" Cas said quietly and the door opened.

"Hiya Casanova, whats up?" Gabe grinned, leanig against the door frame.

"Dads drunks again..." Cas sighed, looking down at the floor, hugging his book to his chest.

"Yeah,,dont worry, hes just sleeping, just go rest or do whatever in your room. See you tomorrow okay?..." Gabe said, obviously busy doing something.

"O-okay..." Cas whispered and walked into his room. He placed his book back in his book case and threw his bag onto his bed, sitting down on the bed too. He pulled out books and began studing.

HELLO AND THANK YOU FOR READING SO FAR!

This is only the beginning, I will make them longer as we get more into the story. Hopefull I will update once a week, maybe twice if lucky!!

Love you all ♥