AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION): EP. FIVE REACTION VIDEO

Start from the beginning

ANOTHER DAY

In the world I thought I wouldn't find the person I wanted to meet....

Sagak!

"Mwoya?" Naeun laughs.

"Wae?" Jaehyun asked her.

"I think I know where this is going...." Naeun said as she kept her mouth shut and not telling everyone that she knew what was going to happen by that one sound,

"What's happening?" Jisung asked as many students were watching what was happening inside the classroom.

He took a good look and saw that Jinsol and Yongseung are fighting.

"Isn't that VeriVery Yongseung?"

"Maja." Haechan agreed as he has seen him during promotions.

"Who asked him though?" Jeno asked.

"You and me," Jinsol looked at Yongseung's eyes as hers waters. "We can't be together."

"I've done so many things! I have sacrificed everything for you..."

"Why does it feel like it's the same concept as Extraordinary You?" Yena asked them.

"Maja," Naeun said as Yena guessed what she wanted to tell them.

"But, I didn't ask you for all of that!" Jinsol half yelled. "I just wanted... you to be at my side," She wiped her eyes and smiled bitterly. "But even that you can't do."

Jinsol then left and Yongseung pulled her back.

What can I do?

"Ahhhh," They all felt bad for Jisung in the mini drama.

"He's Lee Dohwa in this mini drama." Naeun said making her feel Jaehyun's look at her, so she pretended not to look at him.

"Mwo?!"

"Then, I will always be..." Yongseung said as he pulled her in a hug. "I won't ever leave your side."

"Mwoyaaaaa?!!!!!"

"That's not it!" Taeyong said as they all cringed.

"They have so much skinship!" Chaekyung said as she playfully hit Doyoung who was just innocently eating on her side.

Right, I remember... I could only watch you from afar.

"This is the most second lead syndrome...." Rachel said as they nod their heads.

"I feel sad for him." Johnny said.

"Nado."

Sagak!

"The stage is done!" Naeun said excitedly.