They Shmoovin' in

Fail's POV

There it was... The house I had been looking at for a while. I had somehow convinced everyone to move to this secluded mansion in my home state Vermont.

I sat on the front porch scrolling through my phone waiting for someone else to arrive. As Vernias headed inside. (He came with Fail.)

15 Minutes later---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first to arrive was Gab. It was no surprise considering Quebec bordered Vermont. I waved hello to him as the short man ran up to me. 

"Fail!" He shouted as he jumped on top of me. "Chill Gab geez." I said as he nearly knocked me to the ground. 

"My friend Vernias is already inside checking out the house." "Ok!" Gab replied rushing inside to meet him.

I breathed a sigh of relief as gab went inside. Then I realized that me and Vernias' stuff was still inside the U-Haul we rented.

"Frick I forgot!" I said as I sprinted towards the U-Haul, knocking over a specific Glasses-Wearing Ohioan on the way.

30 Minutes Later--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed as I finished moving everything in the house. I decided I would set everything up later and quickly made a tweet to his fans announcing that there wouldn't be a stream today.

I looked over at the couch where everyone had gathered, and saw Vernias and Gab, Jay who had arrived shortly after Gab, and Scott, who was holding an ice pack to his head.

I heard a ding and saw that Altrive had texted me saying that he had just arrived in Berlin(Vermont) from his flight from Detroit 

(The only thing I know about his location is that he said something about the Detroit Lions in a tweet so i'm going off of that) and said he would be arriving in about an Hour and a Half to where the house was in Ludlow. (Vermont

Then I heard another ding this time from Alpharad or Jacob saying that him and Jo just landed at Logan Airport and they would be there in about Three Hours because they were going to get food before they started driving.

That Reminded me that I hadn't eaten since me and Vern started packing at like 7 so I grabbed my car keys and asked Vern if he wanted anything from Denny's which he said no to.

After giving him a death glare I looked up the nearest Denny's and headed off.

Fyrus' POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Hours earlier

I woke up tired this morning. Got up, turned on my computer and started uploading the video I finished editing last night. Then I realized that today I was going to move in with a bunch of people! "Fuck" I muttered as I ran out of bed and went to go get some moving boxes.

I quickly packed up all my stuff and rushed out the door. I looked at my phone and realized that I was supposed to meet Timo(Octoboy) and Soda at the London Airport soon.

I quickly put my stuff in my car, almost dropping stuff, and I rushed to the airport.

When I got there I looked for my gate. "Gate 5... 6... 7... 8... 9!" I looked around and saw Timo sleeping on Soda's head, who looked very uncomfortable with him ontop of them. Fyrus shook Timo awake.

"Bad French Word!" Timo said waking up quickly (I'M SORRY I DON'T KNOW FRENCH).

Fyrus just sighed as he sat on the seat next to Soda. "I don't have enough energy to deal with this right now." He thought as he dozed off to sleep.

"fyrus"..."Fyrus"..."FYRUS!" someone yelled, jerking Fyrus awake. He quickly looked around and saw Soda and Timo standing up, holding their carry-on luggage with their tickets out. "We have to go now." Soda said while looking impatient. 

"Right." Fyrus replied, getting up and grabbing his bag and walking over to them.  They then walked over to the line heading to the terminal and stood in it until it was their turn. They then handed the flight clerk their tickets to have them scanned, then they walked onto the plans to find their seats.

After a little while of waiting the plane finally took off, but not before Fyrus and Timo fell asleep... on Soda's head... again.

FINALLY! I was busy on Saturday so I wasn't able to work on this story but I managed to finish this chapter.

I was thinking of adding another person later In the series (either Turvis/Travis or Weegee/Cade)

Cya!-NHY