"Oh, hi!" I greeted. He held out a huge wrapped present towards me.

"M-merry Christmas, [Name]!" He said with a bright red face. My heart thumped.

"F-for me?" I grabbed the wrapped gift and grinned. "Thank you so much!" I put down the gift and embraced the guy. "Thank you very much, man!" I broke the hug and bowed. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome! I'm glad you're happy!" He said and walked away with a big smile. I grabbed the gift and walked over to Zero.

"Zero, guess what?! I got a huge present!" I said in excitement. Zero's arms were full of presents, piling up enough to cover his handsome face. His head popped up from the side to look at my present.

". . .That's cool," he muttered quietly. He's very quiet, isn't he? Did I do something wrong? He muttered something else I couldn't comprehend.

"U-uh, what? I can't hear you," I said, cupping my right ear.

"Nothing," he said a bit louder. I nodded and stood straight. The presents looked a bit too much for him, so I grabbed a few presents in my arms and smiled triumphantly.

"Let's go put this away!" I commanded, marching to his dorm.

"Wait! I can do this on my own!" He rushed to stop me. I stared at him and raised a brow.

"Friends help each other, right?" I asked as he looked at me a bit shocked. A smile curved on my lips. "Let's go. . .Zero!" He nodded and walked beside me. We walked to his dorm, I mean his boring dorm. He sat his presents in the far right corner of his room and so did I.

". . .You can leave now," Zero said, shoving his hands in his pockets. I looked at him unsure.

"What? But I. . . ," I trailed, my cheeks turning pink. "I want to spend Christmas with you. . . ." He turned around and sat on the bed.

"I'm not the kind of person to spend Christmas with anyone," he coldly replied.

"But, if it was Yuki. You would, right?" I soflty said. He clenched his fists and stared at the floor.

". . .Don't mention her name. Her name is a curse," he whispered loud enough for me to hear. I sat beside him and held my knees together.

". . .Can you tell me why you loved her?" I asked without meaning to. I covered my mouth and cursed myself for asking something stupid. "W-wait, you don't have to reply you know! Ehehehe!" I nervously stammered.

He looked at me with his lilac orbs. "I loved her because she cared about me more than anyone. . .and she understood how I felt. She was stupid, but she's so innocent and precious," he said with gentle expression. My chest began to hurt for some reason. "She's nothing special now." His cold tone came back. I frowned.

"Don't say that. She still is special to you, right? You still love her, don't you?" I questioned, looking him in the eyes. He looked away and sighed.

"That's not true. Whatever you're saying is nonsense. Let's go," he expressed, standing up and walking to the door.

"Huh? Where?" I followed Zero out of the dorms. I realized it was already sunset when we walked out. Wow, morning passed fast. Zero stopped in front of a small barn and opened the door. A white horse stood behind the stall on the left. It's a beautiful horse! "Wow. It's so pretty!" I squealed, running toward the horse to pet it, but a pale hand stopped me from doing so.

"She'll bite you," he said. I immediately stood back and nodded.

"O-okay." He walked towards the horse an petted its mane with a calm expression. Maybe this was the opportunity to give him my Christmas gifts. "Zero, I'll be back!" I ran off without his reply.

-A Few Minutes Later-

I huffed and panted, standing in front of the barn. There were two presents in my arms. "Oh, you're back." Zero calmly said, sitting on the floor covered with hay. His gaze turned to the presents in my arms. "Did you get more presents?"

"Well, actually. . . ," I trailed off.

"Was it another one from that pervert?" I scrunched up my nose and shook my head.

"No, well. . . ." Yes, I was trying to annoy him. I was going to annoy the shit out of him. . . Just kidding. I held out the presents toward him. "They're for you! Merry Christmas, Zero!" I said with a wide grin and watched his expression. His eyes went wide, a small gape between his lips.

"M. . .me?" He stuttered. I sat down in front of him and put the two presents on his lap.

"Well, this is my first time celebrating Christmas with someone and I guess I did a pretty good job!" I excitedly rambled. Suddenly, I was pulled into a brick. . .wait, no. It was Zero's chest. My eyes widened in surprise and I slowly hugged back. I can hear his heart beat quicken. He must've felt real happy, huh? A small smile lit on my face.

"Thank you," he whispered. His words sent warmth to my heart. It felt nice to hear him thank me. Maybe he isn't all cold after all. He's cold on the outside, but warm and gentle on the inside. I wonder what's made him so cold. . .?

Author's Note: ;-; some fluff. Only a tiny bit. Zero, you little adorable shit. I love you so much, but I love my readers best. I hope you enjoyed this late Christmas chapter! Now I shall update my Kirito story! Deuce! :3