Just One Little Bite- thatGirly123

SUMMARY:

"Just one little bite and I can drain all your blood," he states while planting kisses along my neck. "Better yet I'll drain your blood, kill you, then change you into a monster like me."

"You won't do it," I whisper as my voice wavers with uncertainty.

He chuckles against my neck. "Are you sure about that Isabel?

And then he bites me.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Interview with thatGirly123

1. What inspired you to write this book?

To be honest what inspired me to write this book was Ian Somerhalder. As you know he stars in the TV series The Vampire Diaries. I absolutely love the character he plays and thought it would be cool if I had a character that resembled him. The plot for the book was everywhere. I started with Isabel being a vampire, started with them being at boarding school, etc. Now some readers say my plot's exactly like the vampire diaries. They can say what they think but I write about what I like, how I like things. If the Vampire Diaries slips into my writing I won't be sorry about it because I like the Vampire Diaries and my book is written with things I like.
2. Is this book based on any real life events?
Sadly the book is not based on any actual events. A few of the characters such as one of the teachers has the same name as my real teacher but that's basically it. Besides Adrian being based off Ian Somerhalder I have him based off the bad boy at my school named Adam. Get it, Adrian and Adam. Both start with A's. Adam has the same arrogant attitude and the relationship between us is much like Adrian and Isabel. We dislike each other but yet we end up making out in the end.
3. What music( if any) did you listen to while writing this book?
When I write I tend to go through every genre of music known to man kind. If I'm writing an intense scene I tend to listen to Pirates of the Caribbean. Usually I listen to Ed Sheeran or Sam Smith, sometimes throwing in Take Me To Church by Hozier. I also tend to listen to Twerk It Radio on Pandora... if you don't have that station I highly recommend adding it.

4. Did you fall in love/hate with any of the characters that you created?
*Sigh* Yes I have fallen in love with a few of the characters. Isabel for one is a perfect girl, she has her flaws but she's strong, smart, hot, and she can be a smartass. Adrian is Adrian. What girl doesn't love him. Well the people voting for Joey don't but still. Adrian is bae. I also love Tyler and Lucy. You'll see more happen with them but they're just so... adorable. Characters I hate... definitely Isabel's mom. Like I said you'll find out more later on but in the end you will all be hating her along side me.

5.What advice would you give to an aspiring writer?
To aspiring writers I really only have one thing to say. Make sure your grammar/ spacing/ punctuation is as close to perfect. If you can't punctuate quotes correctly no one will read your book. If you don't know when to start a new paragraph you won't get many reads.

6. Would you be open to people asking you to read their books?
Gosh. Would I be open to people asking me to read their books. And the answer to that is yes. IF you follow me or are an active reader for my books the odds of me reading your book are very very likely. But if your book has only one chapter, tons of errors then the odds of me reading it are slim. But please people if you want me to read your book don't just send me the link to your book. I don't know all the time what that means. Please at least say hi before you ask

7. Is there anything that you feel that readers should know about you or the book?
What people should know is that I am a very busy person. I play soccer and softball, have practices every week and add on homework! I don't have much time to update. Also if you ever need to talk to someone, if you're having a hard time feel free to private message me. Finally I really appreciate the support from all you fans and hope you keep reading!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
MY THOUGHTS-
I loved how this book was somewhat based on the Vampire Diaries. I really enjoyed that show when it first came on but I have become so busy it is hard for me to keep up with it. Like usual the author demsonstrates her awesome writing skill by making me fall in love with the lead guy. Way to go. I am still waiting for chapters but this book is too good not to read. You should really go check out this book. Have fun! I know I did.