Chapter 2

Narcissa's POV

"These are the four siblings that I have been talking about." A man said.

I looked at Vega, being a little scared. I stood in front of her. Andy too.

"I'm Bellatrix Black and I've no doubt. We're from the-" she said and gets cutted by the Dark Lord.

"Silence!" I stepped a step back shocked.

The man turned around and put his hood down, then, looked at Bella, who wasn't even scared.

"I heard about the Black family, a most prestigious and noble line, always pure. " Bella looked at him in the eyes, probably admiring him.

"However, you are Hogwarts students. Albus Dumbledore may be a hypocritical blood traitor, but he is no fool and his power is unrivaled. His downfall come at my hand at the opportune moment. " He said, looking at Andy, me, then, Vega.

"It's rather disappointing, Lestrange. " He whispered to Rodolphus' ears but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"This is why you are not yet a death eater like your father. " He said then, walks away.

"My lord! I believe you will find great value in Bellatrix. She currently has an auror apprenticeship and I was four times dueling champion at Hogwarts. " He said, then, Vega and my eyes widened. But Bella gave a smirk. The Dark Lord turned around and looked at Bella.

"Very well. Duel with me. " He says. I see Bella's smirk dissapear and everyone shocked. I see fear in Vega and Andy's eyes.

"Duel with me, Bellatrix Black." He said.

She took her coat off and took her wand, prepared for the battle.

Andromeda's POV

The other death eaters pulled us, pointing their wands at our heads.

I looked at Cissy and Vega's eyes. They were in fear. I tried to let myself go from the death eaters.

Bella prepared herself, not even looking afraid.

She casted a spell and the Dark Lord just swinged his wand and it dissapeared. She casted another one and it happens again. She grunted while getting a spell out.

The Dark Lord controlled the spell and eventualy attacked back. Bella made a shield spell as he attacked.

A death eater pulled Cissy and Vega a few steps away.

And now, the Dark Lord attacks them. I took my wand out and ran to both of my sisters, pointing it out. It's just to protect them.

The Dark Lord and Bella continued fighting.

Cissy kneeled down and covered her face. I made a shield spell on us.

Bella continued fighting with the Dark Lord, not even thinking how scared her sisters were.

She nearly won though, but then, the Dark Lord put some Cruciatus spell, made Bella drop her wand and fall.

"Free yourself." He said with a smirk.

"You have my wand!" She exclaimed.

I put my wand down and a death eater took my wand. "Hey!" I said. Voldemort points his wand at me, Cissy and Vega.

"Fear and love will bind you. Don't let them control you." He said, then, Bellatrix kneeled down.

She then, stood up.

"You show much potential. You are so much more than a simple auror. Let me teach you." He said.

Cissy and Vega turned even more scared and no joke, I became more scared too.

Time skip
Vega's POV

"Avada Kedavra!" Bella yelled.

"No, it's disgusting!" I said while laughing with the both of my sisters.

"SHUT UP!" Bella yelled at us. We became shocked.

"Avada Kedavra!" She said again to the flower and nothing happened.

"For Heaven's sake, must you practice that here?" Cissy asked, not technically liking how Bella just acted.

"Avada Kedavra!" Still nothing happens.

Bella turned to us. "He expect me to do it!" Bella exclaimed.

"Hey, calm down, will you?" Andy said.

"I can't, Andromeda. You don't understand it!" She said, leaving.

Time skip
Me and Cissy peaked in a room and saw our dad putting a Cruciatus spell on Bella. We felt bad for her..

"You should be proud of me. I'm putting my family into the side. You know actually go outside to doing something about it, unlke you!" Bella yelled at dad. "Cissy! Vega!" She yelled, realizing. We both just gave a smile.

Time skip

"Please! We'd be offering our house to rebellion meetings!" Bella begged.

"If the ministry found out, then-" mum said.

" besides, the Dark Lord will help protect us, so will I!" Bella excused.

"I don't think this is a good idea." Andy said.

"I do. So many influential people are following him now. " Cissy said.

"You are out of your mind." I said.

Lucius said some sentences to make mum and dad say yes. I rolled my eyes.

"He's only going to get stronger." Cissy said again.

"They do have a point." Mum said.

Bella made a few more excuses for it.

"Cygnus?" Mum asked.

"Dad, you can't let it happen!" I said.

"I will give you permission on one condition. " Dad said and my eyes widened.

"You will marry." Dad said to Bella.

"Stop! I know exactly what you are thinking." Andy said.

"Who knows? We're good friends." Cissy said.

"Bella! There are other ways to gain the Dark Lord's approval and who knows he'll win or not this year." I said to Bella seriously.

"Alright?" Mum asks.

"How does Lestrange sound?" Bella said.

Me and Andy sat back at the chair and hit our heads with our hand, thinking they are all just dumb.

Thanks for reading my new chapter. Thanks for waiting and reading. Please vote and comment. I'm not a talented author so sorry if it is bad. 😭