Chapter 1

At Hogwarts
3rd person POV

Bellatrix and Andromeda are fighting as usual as the others cheered. They never stopped fighting duels together. Cissy pulled Vega with her so she doesn't get lost.

"You have got to be kidding me." Vega said while rolling my eyes.

Cissy tooked her wand out and separated them. The spell exploded and made everyone shocked.

A little arguing part of the other students. The four of them pulled their wand out.

"Think what this really means?" Bella asked.

"I've heard of two wand cores, but four?!" Vega said.

"It means we can do anything incredible together!" Bella said very happy.

"It means we have a bond like no other." Cissy said, smiling very brightly.

They laughed and ran away from the other students.

Time skip at home
Vega's POV

We were laughing while running into our rooms.

"I want to see it!" Andy said, running to the other side of the bed.

We were laughing until dad and mum entered.

"I knew studying Legilimency would be useful!"

"I can see exactly what is going on." Bella argued back. Cissy, Andy and I froze.

"This is important! Magical purity is getting weaker! We need to ensure the Black line remains powerful! " Dad said. Bella took her wand and rolled her eyes.

"You need to set an example! You know muggles are making wars and destructing. Their weak-minded blood does not belong with ours!" Dad continued yelling.

"I'm going to marry a pureblood but for now, especially after I got my auror apprenticeship and what about all those NEWTs I have worked hard on! Besides, if I want to marry, I want it to be my choice. I don't accept being pushed around like a Witch Weekly magazine! Mother please!" Bella said getting up the couch.

"Be quiet. You're no longer at Hogwarts, Bellatrix. We've left it far too long ago. " Mum said as Bella walked away from the bed.

"I guess I better go pack my NEWTs now-" Andy said.

"Don't be silly, Andromeda, Bellatrix. " Mum said and Bella took the picture and gestured going to rip it. Dad immediately ran to her while taking his wand.

"If you do not comply, there is an easy way to do this! " Dad says as a light flashed out. Me and Cissy's eyes widened.

"Cygnus, she's forgotten enough of this. " Mum said.

"You are a disgrace to our family! You will marry first and then, you will leave this house. Then, I will no longer deal with you!" Dad said, walking away. Bella walked away.

"Our family is the noble and most ancient house of Black. You will all contribute to carry one the pure magical blood-line! If you don't obey what we say, you will be banished from this household. Do you understand?!" Dad said angrily and left.

"Are you listening, Bellatrix?" Mum asked to Bella and the three of us turned our heads looking at her.

Mum gave us a last look and left the room.

Cissy looked down, playing with her nails as if nothing happened. I looked at her confused and she looked at me. Bella opened the cupboard and said "He think the could take away my memories?"