SuA got up to make coffee and made tokbokki as promised, then brought it to the hospital for Siyeon, but Siyeon asked Han Dong to take it out.

- SuA, thank you, it's so good if you do it every day - Han Dong took the box and said apace

- What?

- Siyeon lately skips breakfast, only drinks coffee, but one day she doesn't drink anymore, nothing stuffed her stomach in the morning, but everyone urged to eat but said lazy not to eat.

- Really? Yes I know - SuA pensive for a while and then goodbye Han Dong and leave.

Han Dong entered Siyeon's room, put food and drinks on the table, then went to wake up the person lying on the hospital bed.

- Lee Siyeon, wake up, SuA brought your stuff.

- Yes, I eat it later.

- Staying home in a big bed and sleeping well, you won't lie down, dragged yourself over here early, stay in the hospital bed, are you crazy?

- Yeah, whatever.

---

A short time passed, the drama finally ended, the group went to a party together at a very large BBQ restaurant, everyone was delighted that the movie's viewing rate was so high. SuA drank too much, then got up to go to the bathroom, Minji came and went. After a few weeks of psychological preparation, today she decided to confess to SuA. Fortunately in the bathroom now there is only SuA, Minji went in the lock on the left side of the door, pushed SuA against the wall. The tall girl's rather fierce action amused SuA, now she is too brave.

- SuA, I was mentally prepared.

- What mentality?

- The mentality makes your girlfriend and kisses you - Minji bent down to give SuA a soft kiss, SuA actively separated Minji's mouth, the two kissed each other, a soft romantic kiss, then Minji left and said goodbye.

- But for today, just stop at the kiss.

SuA laughed, Minji is living according to the dreadful procedure means she has to wait a few more weeks to go further than that, well, it can't be helped ...

Then that night, SuA went to pick up Siyeon again, kidnapped Siyeon home, and ate Lee Siyeon to get rid of her frustration, and made Siyeon sleep until morning to leave the house, SuA will watch Siyeon finish eating and then Siyeon can go to work.

Because the unrelated character Han Dong told SuA that, Siyeon often skips breakfast, after that day, just on time to order food delivered to the hospital for Siyeon, there's no shortage of days. But Siyeon accepted the food without eating, giving it to the nurses, sometimes giving it to security, or labor. She is not a child who doesn't know how to order food and has to ask others, basically she doesn't want to.

Then Han Dong told SuA that Siyeon threw all the things she ordered, and then SuA was not satisfied, Siyeon’s really stubborn, probably just wanted to eat the food she cooked. Reporting harm to Kim SuA, even though she had to wake up early to go to the set some days, she tried to get out of bed earlier, to make coffee by herself, cook breakfast, and then call the deliverer to come to Siyeon. As expected, Han Dong reported that Dr. Lee Siyeon had been willing to eat breakfast.

As a doctor, Siyeon doesn't care about her own health, so right now, SuA sits next to her, looking like Siyeon eats the whole bowl of mushroom ramen SuA just made, watching Siyeon eat while wryly.

- If you don't eat breakfast for a long time, you will have diabetes, you are a doctor and you know that

- …….

- Is it so stressful to work these days, you don't feel like laughing at all?

Siyeon tried to show SuA a smile, a reluctant smile, making the shorter girl not satisfied.

- If you laugh like that, then don't laugh.

End of chapter 5.