1. Instagram - Dean

"I k n o w t o m o r r o w i s c o m i n g

b u t I j u s t c a n ' t l e t g o o f m y p h o n e,

s l e e p j u s t i s n ' t c o m i n g t o m e, y e a h

s o I 'm o n I n s t a g r a m,

I n s t a g r a m a g a i n."
____________________________________

Another day filled with people who don't know how to stay out of other people's business. You told them multiple times to stay out of your personal life, but it just didn't seem to get through to them. Sure, you adored all of your dear fans, they were always there since the beginning and stayed loyal even through all of the hardships, but some privacy would be appreciated.

Sighing, you turn to look at the time, 11:56 PM. Sometimes, you wished the time shown was incorrect, but alas it is not. The schedule your dear manager had prepared began at 5:30 AM, and many complaints were thrown at her for overworking you but at the end of the day, she was the reason your success had wounded up more than anyone could possibly imagine.

Turning your phone on, you observed the screen, it had been a while since the company had released any new phones. It was quite disappointing, to say the least. The latest model came out around 2 years prior to your success, and it felt heartbreaking to see that the brand had gone into bankruptcy. At least, you still had your good old phone.

Tracing the edges, you recalled the time where the cashier had fainted upon seeing you at their phone cover store. It concerned you to a certain degree and the number of apologies she started spewing, gosh it felt humiliating. Of course, being yourself, it wouldn't be right to leave a fan standing there and so you chose to comfort her about it. Her reaction was quite adorable and it left a genuine smile on your face.

The phone cover was lined with different varieties of flower petals, it ran along from carnations to lilacs, tulips to roses, and of course one of your favorites; lavender. There were small jewels that traced the inner edges of each flower, leading down to the bottom of the clear phone case. Laying at the edge was a porcelain butterfly, that surely cost a fortune to mend, it had a stunning vibrant blue at the insides of its wings and black edges that helped it stand out. The body remained a silver polished grey. It was gorgeous and you couldn't help but be thankful that it was a custom piece designed according to your order.

The urge to go on your phone couldn't be helped, and no matter how many times you had been told it was concerning for your health, it didn't change the fact that going on the device helped you calm down. That sounded crazy now that you thought about it, but if it did affect eyesight in one way or another, it would not make a big difference. Terrible eyesight had been passed down in your family and that statement had been proven correct at your last optometrist visit.

You had been diagnosed with farsightedness and the memories of how upsetting it had been appeared to be clear and simple to recall. It surprisingly wasn't as terrifying as what you had been told by others. It just prevented you from being able to spot nearby objects without squinting. Though, if it did get worse there was always the option to get surgery. Preferably, you'd stick to wearing contact lenses, glasses stayed at home after all.

Truthfully, you didn't mind having to wear glasses, it made you feel dorky. On the other hand, your company had forbid you from wearing your glasses during any sort of promotion. It made you feel self-conscious, but then again your manager always managed to cheer you up by allowing some snacks during your diets. Definitely couldn't ask for a better manager, she treated you like a little sister and you lived for it. Hopefully, your company doesn't find out about it or she'd get into big trouble.