Part 1: Prologue??

It was a Saturday afternoon, the sky was a solemn gray as it was about to rain on the small mansion off from the side of town. Inside one of the halls of the mansion, footsteps could be heard from a tall, slim man.

This man went by the name of Archibald Achord. A 36-year-old British gentleman who constantly tried to keep up high standards, however, he did have a bit of a wild aspect to him. He had dark green hair, which was always straight and neat; his eyes a faded navy blue. He always wore his silver monocle to demonstrate his classy side, and currently was wearing a yellow turtleneck sweater, a bright scarlet red bowtie was placed on his collar.

He hummed a little diddy which was stuck in his head, carrying a stack of books which was tall enough to meet the man's nose. He soon arrived at his destination, a somewhat small room with desks, books, and laptops.

"I'm back from my library with those books I mentioned!" Archi said in a semi-excited tone. "My apologies for taking so long.. I was certain they were somewhere else but it seems that I had misplaced them."

He entered the room, gently closing the door behind him. He then looked around the area as he laid the heap of books down on the table. "Er..Bob; Larry? Where did you two go?"

"I-I'm in here Archi- In the restroom-", called someone from the side bathroom. Soon the door to said bathroom opened, here entered Bob Thomas, a somewhat round and short man who was two years younger than Achord. He has red hair, fairly ruffled up, and had bright blue eyes, much more vibrant than Archi's navy blue ones; Bob also had red rosy cheeks. He usually wore shorts and a plain t-shirt, sometimes having reading glasses on.

"I'm sorry, um..i-i don't know where Larry went, probably busy brainstorming a new concept for a silly song." The man said, before sitting down at the table, having a book being passed over to him. "Oh well," started Archi, sitting down as he too had a book from the pile and begun to flip through it, "I'm sure he'll be back soon, just hope he doesn't break another one of my vases.."

"Again, I promise to get you a new vase whenever I get the money..-" Bob was quickly interrupted by the Brit sitting across from him, who was shaking his head and chuckling. "Oh Bob, I already told you. That vase was barely worth anything, I can simply just get a new one, no need to trouble yourself about it."

The red-head sighed, shaking his head. "It's just..I-I don't like breaking things..and when Larry does stuff like that, it always feels like my fault." Archi picked his teacup up, running his index finger along its rim as he grew curious. "Why do you feel this way exactly; why is your conscious constantly in this weird mindset, that you must take the blame for every little thing that happens around you.?"

Bob sat there for a moment, unsure as to how to answer this question, though thing is..he didn't exactly have an answer. "..I'm..not sure, Archi..guess I was just made this way.."

"..hm..yes, well..any ideas for what the story of our next episode will be?" Bob and Larry both hosted a Christian show meant for kids, created by Bob himself, a dream of his turning into a reality over a month. It was a big hit with both kids and adults; even non-Christians would enjoy the show. They've been making these episodes for a couple of years now.

Bob got finished flipping through the book Archibald originally gave him, setting it aside with a sigh, then grabbing a different one. "Hhh no.. either they're something we can't make appropriate for all ages or simply doesn't have anything that would relate to God or the bible.."

Archi thought for a moment, "We could do another Minnesota Cuke episode, and just go over a previous moral.."

"Yeah but.. that's sort of unoriginal..and I want to go over something new..!" Bob placed the book he just picked up back down, frustrated that he couldn't find anything that could help them make a new episode. "Besides, I think I'm going through writer's block.."

"You do know Larry and I can host the next show, correct?"

"I-I know...just..what if something goes wrong? Something terrible could happen, like the time when I went on vacation, and Mr. Lunt was injured on set..?!" Archi rolled his eyes remembering that day. "Ah yes, Mr. Lunt swore he would sue us for the fact he wasn't listening to my very simple and clear directions, I remember now." He sat his teacup down gently on the table. "But besides that, you'll be with us on set the entire time..unless, you need another break-"

"Oh no, no, no- I'm good, trust me.." Bob said, automatically shooting down the option to take some time off by waving his hands in front of him, Mr. Thomas was quite a workaholic, and always wanted full control over his show, he did create it after all..but it did leave to stress and meltdowns, which worried both Archibald and Larry.

Archi sighed, averted his eyes over to the door, before widening them and turning his head completely towards what he saw. "G-Good heavens..!! Larry what did you do..?!" Bob looked over at what Archi was seeing as well, yelling out slightly in shock.

"It's a..long story-"

{~More in Part 2~}