Morning breakfast

Miya slowly opened her eyes, blinking a few times while trying to remember where she was. 'Oh yeah, I'm at sensei's place...' She thought to herself. She blushed as she remembered the events of last night. Getting up, she walked to the bathroom to put one of Aizawa's black shirts on, which was enough to cover her whole upper body and upper thighs.

Miya walked (well practically limped because of last night) into the room. Miya looked around and saw Aizawa sleeping soundly on his black bed that he had destroyed her on just last night. She blushed and shook her head.

Miya walked through his bedroom door and down the hall to his kitchen. "Let's see what this yellow caterpillar has for food" She said to herself. She started to panic when she remembered he...finished inside of her, when she suddenly remembered she also took the pill on a daily basis to control her time of the month. 'Finally something I do pays off..'
(A/U I don't want her to get pregnant while she's still in high school at least)

Sighing, Miya opened the few white cabinets in his kitchen only to find a few bean cans and a pancake mix. Thankful for the pancake mix at least, Miya started to get to work with what ingredients she had and by the time a sleepy Aizawa walked into the kitchen, a large pile of pancakes lay on a plate, warm and ready to eat.

Miya blushed bright red as she noticed he was shirtless, his black sweatpants hanging low, showing off his extremely sexy treasure trail. Yawning and rubbing his eyes, completely oblivious to Miya's embarrassment, Aizawa walked over to her, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek, his stubble tickling her for the second his lips were there. "Thank you for the pancakes Kitten."

Noticing Aizawa was about to sleepily touch the burner she's just used to cook, Miya quickly activated her quirk, spraying as much water as she could to indicate that the burner was still on.

Hearing this Aizawa gave a small relieved smile  and gave Miya a hug, forgetting that he was still shirtless and embarrassing Miya completely. Not to mention, the water that she sprayed was now drenching her own baggy shirt.

               ~(To be continued or edited)~

(I'm on a car trip editing stupid writing I did a few months ago so I'm sorry for all of the mistakes I've done up until now)