Detention

(Smut warning)
"You were late today Miya." Aizawa said after everyone left the room except her. "I'm sorry sensei...my alarm didn't wake me!" She tried to explain but by his face, he didn't want an explanation.

"Now now kitten, I don't want an excuse. You're here to be punished.." He said while smirking. Taking a deep breath, Miya gulped and whispered "oh.." Aizawa slowly walked to the door, closing and locking it silently. Miya rubbed her legs together anxiously. What she didn't know was that Aizawa noticed this.

"Nervous kitten? You should be~" Aizawa said dominantly. Miya blushed and looked away. "Oh don't look away kitty cat, I want to see that innocent reaction of yours~" He teased. Slowly she tilted her head back in his direction with a huge blush across her soft cheeks. Aizawa hummed and licked his lips. "Good girl."

Aizawa POV:
'Why do I want to tease her so much?' Aizawa thought to himself as he watched his own student blush because of him. 'I must be a terrible teacher, but I can't help it, she's too cute for me to handle.' He groaned when he saw a glimpse under Miyas skirt. 'I'm gonna lose it if this keeps up' Aizawa gulped and looked into her eyes lustfully.

Miya POV:
Miya shivered as she saw the look in Aizawa's black eyes. "Time for the punishment kitten~" Aizawa said as he took his capture weapon off of his shoulders. Before she could even blink, he had her pinned to the wall of the classroom. Her wrists were tied above her head while her legs were held by Aizawa. Miya whimpered when she felt him get harder against her. "You like that you naughty kitty?" He said as he started to grind his hard on against her. "Ngh s-sensei~" Aizawa grunted at the response she gave and groped her breast. He whispered in her ear "I'm gonna make you all mine~" and started to kiss and suck lightly on her neck.

Aizawa unbuttoned Miya's uniform top and stared at her breasts resting in her lacy, black bra. He started to kiss at the left breast, his stubble tickling her sensitive skin. Miya moaned lightly, encouraging him to kiss harder. He started to suck and leave hickeys every once in a while on her milky white skin. Taking her right breast out of the bra, he cupped it as he sucked on her pink nipple. Miya unconsciously started to grind against Aizawa, making him grunt in surprise. "Feeling courageous are we, kitten?" He asked as his member grew painfully harder in his pants.

Unzipping his pants, he also pulled Miya's matching black lace panties down her thighs and off her legs. "As punishment for you kitten, no cumming until I say so~" Miya bit her lip and nodded as he pushed his hard member into her. She moaned instantly feeling pleasure. Aizawa thrusted at a slow, teasing speed. Miya whimpered "sensei please go faster.." "what was that kitty cat? You'll have to talk louder than that for sensei to hear you~" "Go faster Aizawa senpai!~" she gasped out. Aizawa smirked and started to pound into her.

Miya gulped, feeling her climax building up. "Sensei I'm close.." She said in ecstasy. "Too bad, you'll have to wait until I say you can cum" He said as he kept his pace up. Groaning, she tried her best not to cum as he abused her weak spot over and over again. Aizawa grunted and his pace started to get sloppy. "I-I'm gonna cum Miya, cum with me kitten" He said as he started pounding deeper, hitting the deepest he could, he came as she came on his member.

Panting, Aizawa cleaned up and held Miya in his arms. "I..I know this might sound crazy coming from your teacher but...I think I love you Miya.." Aizawa said in barely a whisper, but she heard it. Lightly gasping, she hugged him tightly and said "I think I'm in love with you too sensei, and if you're crazy, I'm crazy too." This made Aizawa smile and laugh as he blushed. "I can walk you home today if you want me to." "No it's ok sensei, I can get there by myself." "One more thing kitten.." "yes sensei?" "Call me Shouta when we're alone" Miya blushed and smiled "Ok shouta, see you tomorrow!" Waving, she left the school. Aizawa was left with a throbbing heart as he thought of only her the rest of the night.