My crying was both ferocious and noisy. I blinked briny tears from bloodshot eyes, my thick lashes stuck together in clumps as if I'd been swimming. The tears made wet tracks down my face and dripped from my stubbled, wobbling chin. Clear watery snot streaked from my flaring nostrils down my red mottled skin to my open quivering lips. My hands open and closed, rhythmically clenching as if there could be some violent solution to the pain if only I could find it.

The muffled sobs wracked against my chest. The world turned into a blur, and so did all the sounds. The taste. The smell. Everything was gone. The last painful emotion slammed against me before I lost the feeling of feeling. Everything darkened into nothingness as I passed into the oblivion of unconsciousness.

Bashar Williams

"She texted back yet?" Isaac asked, as we sat outside the condo. I shook my head no. I haven't talked to her since two days ago.

Honestly, she showed me her true colors and how she felt about my feelings when she fucked 'ole dude in the bathroom at Busch Gardens. Yeah, I followed them, and I could hear her moans and his groaning. Shit was sad to be honest. I wasn't usually so straight forward with females. I'd let them flock to me first but Hazel? I felt different on the inside. Sadly, after she pulled that I didn't want to be bothered with her ass anymore. At the same time I still want to fuck with her.

"You 'gon go in?" I sighed, playing with my twist. I wasn't sure if I should leave or go in. Call or text again.

"Man..." I whined, looking at the door. I looked over at Benji who was fast asleep. I don't know why his big head sleep, he ain't done nothing.

"Nigga, wake 'yo ass up." I said, shoving him. He fanned me away, repositioning himself. Stupid bitch.

The door opened and Harlow walked out. She looked beautiful for real. "There go 'yo girl homie." I pointed out to Isaac. He looked up from his phone, a small smile didn't take long to show in his face. He pulled the lock up and opened the door, getting out.

Harlow looked up from her phone and she smiled. Them 'muhfuckers would be cute together. They gave each other a hug and a kiss. Then they started to converse. I filled down my window so I could be nosey.

"How 'ya friend?" Isaac asked, as he rubbed Harlow's thigh.

"She's not doing too good. She passed out earlier." Harlow replied. Passed out?

"What you mean, passed out?" Isaac questioned.

"When Hazel gets overwhelmed, and cried too hard, she passes out." Harlow explained.

"How long does that last?" I looked in between them as they conversed. I felt so damn bad about what happen. We was on the opposite side of the mall while the niggas we was shooting at was on the shopping side. Either one of us could've shot her mom by accident. We were stupid for doing that but we'd been beefing with these punks since the summer.

"Usually between two to three hours. It depends on the situation at hand." Isaac nodded, as I took my foot off the brake. There was a loud snore, startling me. I looked over at Benji, this dumb ass's mouth was open. Cari and I were thinking alike and we both slapped that bitch in the back of the head.

"Yo, what the fuck!" Benji yelled, rubbing the sides of his head.

"Wake 'yo donkey face ass up man. You snoring." Cari complained, with a mug on his face. I bust out laughing.

"That's why I fucked 'yo bitch, fucktard." Benji clapped back. Oop.

"Shut the fuck up." Cari said, sitting back in the seat. Guess that may have been a true statement.

Harlow and Isaac got up off the porch. Isaac grabbed Harlow by the throat and leaned in for a kiss. They hugged and then separated. I hit the locks and Isaac got back in.

"You prolly should come back tomorrow, she knocked out right now. Not feeling too good, either." I sighed, I didn't wanna leave. I got out the driver side and made Isaac get in front.

"Just come get me tomorrow around noon. I can't let her be up there like that." I sad nodded, and called after Harlow.

"Lo, he coming in. We 'gon come back and get him." She nodded, and opened the door. Isaac pulled off, then we went in. It was quiet, the shard were pulled so it was dark. Harlow pointed to the closed door.

"She's been out for the last few minutes. I'm gonna take a nap out here on the couch." I nodded, Harlow looked away and went to the couch. I looked at the door, my eyes traveled down to the knob. I stretched my hand out and it shook. Why was I so nervous? I shook off the feeling turning the knob. I opened the door to see she was laid out on her stomach. Her arms folded in front of her.

The room was pretty spacious. The bed was made and the door of the bathroom was ajar. I closed it, and then walked over to the bed. I pulled off my jacket and laid it on the dresser. It was dark in here but I could see her breathing. I turned her over laying her on her back and began pulling off her clothes.

5 votes, 5 comments💙