Part I The Temptress Chapter 3

3

BEFORE WE WERE ABLE TO MOVE, and with school out, Angelica’s grandparents were eager to take her to their cottage in northern Wisconsin for a few weeks of summer vacation. Alone for the first time Savannah and I eased into a romantically magical period. 

Each passing hour brought new opportunities to strengthen the bonds building between us. The morning after our first night together without Angelica, faint music pried my eyes open only to notice that Savannah had gotten up during the night to sleep on the couch and was no longer next to me. 

When I got up to investigate, I found her in the living room performing some kind of morning Falun Gong ritual. Eyes closed, her free spirit was being refreshed to face the new day by moving fluidly to the mesmerizing music. I slipped into the trance with her and quietly sat down to take in the show as she continued to spin and twirl—reliving the sensually-charged sensations I first experienced watching her at Club Nitro. This particular interpretation through dance was even more stimulating.

Circling one way, then the other, her arms waved from high to low like an angel’s wings in full flight. Her wild morning hair reflected her untamed soul. A look of complete freedom and joy radiated from her face. 

Covered only in an old XXL long-sleeved man’s dress shirt, the enticing vision of her exotic form was on full display as moving limb and wind pulled and pushed on a garment loosely held together by one middle button fastened in the wrong place. 

This display of pure childlike joy gripped me for its entire duration. 

The pleasure of beholding such a sensual scene is felt on a sexual level, yet it transcends gender boundaries. Such feelings flow from the fundamental bond that draws, yes, man to woman, but more, human to human, soul to soul—the need we all have to align our lives with another intimately. To reach out to someone whose love will, in turn, reach in and fill the void, for it is only in the giving and receiving of love that the human soul, whether severed or intact, can find true fulfillment.

The ritual ended, chest heaving for oxygen, shirt stuck with sweat to skin, Savannah made her way to wash off the remnants of all things past and prepare for a brand new day full of promising present moments. 

An intensely spiritual being for whom bathing takes on meanings beyond cleanliness, Savannah prepared by drawing tepid water into the tub. She left the door wide open. The window shade was drawn down, darkening this now baptismal chamber. Different candles were lit coloring the walls with a kaleidoscope of moving light currents. Smoking sage made for a meditative mood. 

She slipped her naked, sweaty body into the lightly lathered water after adding some lavender oil. There she lingered quietly for over an hour. Lost in an internal spiritual world where washing her body was of secondary concern to cleansing her soul.

I’D BEEN SITTING QUIETLY just outside the door, sipping on some green tea. When Savannah came out of her meditative trance, she took soap to cloth and gently followed a ritual path, first caressing her firm, virgin, contoured pubescent breasts. As hands passed along her sculpted physical form, I watched and longed for closer contact. One part of her mind directed the external cleaning while another prepared to face the new day by sweeping out any emotional cobwebs that might be cluttering her thoughts. When a sense of inner peace was achieved, her cleansing ritual ended. Next, she sought another source of soul spice.

A petit bikini covering her body, Savannah headed outside to get some sun. Behind her home was a place in the yard with an old couch, a cushioned altar, waiting to receive the pale body of my love goddess. Reclining across the tattered purple velvet fabric, she’d brought music to refresh the ear, drink to refresh the palate, and print to refresh the mind while basking in the penetrating shafts of solar delight. We were in a public place, but that did not stop Savannah from taking measures to prevent tan lines.